Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
And yes he accidentally outed himself and admitted he was nibble a few weeks ago on another thread

Genius stuff from the deniers :lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And yes he accidentally outed himself and admitted he was nibble a few weeks ago on another thread

Genius stuff from the deniers :lolol:

Ah , he used my old profile. Well it makes no odds how you know my birthday, you are a creep. You've made yourself look a right tit today. I'd give it a rest if I were you.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have to say ..... BRILLIANT !!!!! He's denied all along he was Nibble and yet he shares the same birthday ..... now what are the chances ??? CLASSIC GOLD !!!

No, I have NEVER denied it. Don't get carried away, you'll end up looking as daft as Pasta.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
I admitted about 4 months ago to having an old account under the name of Nibble. It's hardly top secret.

Yet many posters called you out as Nibble and you kept denying it. The posts of the two accounts even overlapped.

How sad and pathetic. So now not only are you a hypocrite, you're a lair. :lol:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yet many posters called you out as Nibble and you kept denying it. The posts of the two accounts even overlapped.

How sad an pathetic. So now not only are you a hypocrite, you're a lair. :lol:
You show me a post where I have denied it. Go on. You can't. There was a very good reason I stopped using Nibble, one that I'm certainly not going to go into with the likes of you. I admitted that was my old user name (that I still occasionally use) months ago after being hounded across the board by one specific user. What possible difference does it make to your experience of using NSC?

Anyway I certainly don't have to justify myself to you.

Bit of advice, don't take all this internet stuff so seriously.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
You tell me. Not a clue.

Ah , he used my old profile. Well it makes no odds how you know my birthday, you are a creep. You've made yourself look a right tit today. I'd give it a rest if I were you.

I admitted about 4 months ago to having an old account under the name of Nibble. It's hardly top secret.

No, I have NEVER denied it. Don't get carried away, you'll end up looking as daft as Pasta.

Utter rubbish. [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] called you out months ago ( I know he doesn't partake of this thread but he might be amused ) and you denied it. Even in the first quote above you've effectively denied it ..... of course you knew how Pasta knew. Hypocrite and a liar. Who posts under two names at the same time ? Only someone trying to hide something.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
You show me a post where I have denied it. Go on. You can't. There was a very good reason I stopped using Nibble, one that I'm certainly not going to go into with the likes of you. I admitted that was my old user name (that I still occasionally use) months ago after being hounded across the board by one specific user. What possible difference does it make to your experience of using NSC?

Anyway I certainly don't have to justify myself to you.

Bit of advice, don't take all this internet stuff so seriously.

Oh I promise you, I'm not taking it seriously ..... I just find the patheticness of it all very funny. Anyway, if I remember correctly Nibble, you were leaving the country - did that ever happen ?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Utter rubbish. [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] called you out months ago ( I know he doesn't partake of this thread but he might be amused ) and you denied it. Even in the first quote above you've effectively denied it ..... of course you knew how Pasta knew. Hypocrite and a liar. Who posts under two names at the same time ? Only someone trying to hide something.

I really couldn't give a toss what someone like you thinks of me. Carry on with your little campaign. I'm done with you. You're an exhausting, ceaseless little tit. Have fun with your little internet mates. :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

alfredmizen for a start you utter plum. :lolol::lolol::wozza:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
I really couldn't give a toss what someone like you thinks of me. Carry on with your little campaign. I'm done with you. You're an exhausting, ceaseless little tit. Have fun with your little internet mates. :lolol:

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::flounce::flounce::flounce::cry::cry::cry:

:p:p:p:lolol::lolol::lolol::bla::bla::bla::catfight::catfight::catfight:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not at the same time he didn't.

Yep he did, with his third account when he got banned under his Bushy guise. You should select your back up chums more carefully. Anyay, what am I still doing giving your playground bullshit oxygen. I'm outta here. Layaz Playaz.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here