Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Seem to recall we did something similar as when the stadium was finally approved the club were allowed to be reimbursed for the c£6m spent to date on the planning application etc via the Stadium Development company.

I realise this is in reverse to the palace scenario and I’m not sure why the need to create a new co for just one stand but it could be legitimate I suppose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, with such a majority, TB can split the company up how he wishes, a lot of clubs keep the ground ownership separate from their footballing operations.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Seem to recall we did something similar as when the stadium was finally approved the club were allowed to be reimbursed for the c£6m spent to date on the planning application etc via the Stadium Development company.

I realise this is in reverse to the palace scenario and I’m not sure why the need to create a new co for just one stand but it could be legitimate I suppose?

All well and good but where is this company and where is the money? The Palace goons trot out this "ringfenced money" line but where the **** is it?

Happy to be proved wrong but until I see a set of accounts with £100m sat in the bank that doesn't need to be used to pay creditors/wages/other costs then I'm going to continue calling bullshit on this.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
It was but I always preferred epileptic giraffe in reference to his eclectic/erratic movement style.

I thought that was Bas Savage!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No the moneys there , just moved to another company .
Which company is that? [emoji23]

Should be pretty easy to have a quick look at it on the Companies House site so we can see the £100m on the balance sheet.
4b3693b64892d974419ff107c0968b50.jpg

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
To be fair, with such a majority, TB can split the company up how he wishes, a lot of clubs keep the ground ownership separate from their footballing operations.

Yep, was merely using us as an example. No concern here.

All well and good but where is this company and where is the money? The Palace goons trot out this "ringfenced money" line but where the **** is it?

Happy to be proved wrong but until I see a set of accounts with £100m sat in the bank that doesn't need to be used to pay creditors/wages/other costs then I'm going to continue calling bullshit on this.

Oh absolutely I was just playing devil’s advocate about the practice of ringfencing or allocation between different companies in group/same ownership structures.

Don’t get me wrong I think somethings up - probably some kind of power brinkmanship - US investors want certain assurances etc ahead of majority takeover but Parrish has to deliver on other factors before they’ll proceed?

Like has been said by people with a better understanding than me why aren’t Palace fans more concerned by this all? Maybe I’m naturally curious or have learned the hard way through our experience but I’d want tangible answers.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Has it been reported we are borrowing the money ? As far as I’m aware when the Americans bought into the club £100 m was ring fenced to be used for the redevelopment of the stadium.

Money may be ring fenced but to date no sign of it in books of

CPFC 2010 Ltd
Palace HoldCo Ltd
Palace MidCo Ltd

Or CPFC Selhurst Park Ltd.

05C7474B-75E1-4733-A5D2-E46499B7FB34.png
A5DB6D4A-9245-41C4-88B0-15ED115B93A9.png
4B226A97-9DB0-4429-8E05-8CAE60BAEDC1.png

95A373AB-D4CE-4235-847B-0607BFD86BE1.png

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

It’s probably hidden in a similar way to Blooms Billions.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
It’s probably hidden in a similar way to Blooms Billions.

Palace fan misses the point shocker !

Bloom has already invested the money in form of loans, that by his own admission has the square root of f**k all chance of ever getting back.

The point being made is that as yet your money bags US investors haven’t provided said £100M .......

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace fan misses the point shocker !

Bloom has already invested the money in form of loans, that by his own admission has the square root of f**k all chance of ever getting back.

The point being made is that as yet your money bags US investors haven’t provided said £100M .......

Not really

Some of you are saying unless they can see £100 mill stashed in an account somewhere, they won’t believe it.
I was merely pointing out proof of Blooms wealth? Is there some way of accessing his accounts? or must we just assume he’s minted without any evidence to back it up ?

I’m sure NSC’s financial guru can come up with the goods ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not really

Some of you are saying unless they can see £100 mill stashed in an account somewhere, they won’t believe it.
I was merely pointing out proof of Blooms wealth? Is there some way of accessing his accounts? or must we just assume he’s minted without any evidence to back it up ?

But Bloom has ACTUALLY put the money into the club. It’s been spent. We can see it. We sit in it. The club accounts show it.

What’s his overall personal net worth got to do with it ? If you’re that desperate for info, try google. There’s enough out there to give you an indication - but he’s not a public company, so he doesn’t have to publish unlike the charlatans running your shitshow of a club

Last edited:

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Not really

I think Blooms wealth is a bit different than Crystal Palaces wealth.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

You really are proving how fxxkin stupid Croydon is when it comes to money! The Amex? The player investment? The Lancing Training Ground? The Belgian Football Club? The Monks Farm development?

Now about that flash Yankee money.............

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not really

No you complete moron. You are totally missing the point. Intentionally or just because you are extremely stupid.

Bloom has PERSONAL wealth which is impossible to calculate because he doesn't advertise himself on the so called rich lists (which have been proven to be absolute bollocks anyway). The only way to find this out would be if he turned over all his bank statements, share certificates, property portfolio etc etc which nobody would do.

So NSC's financial guru can't do anything about finding out what TB's PERSONAL wealth is.

Now, and here's the bit for you to get your tiny mind round, CPFC 2010 Ltd and its associated companies are COMPANIES that own/control Crystal Palace football club. The US investment was into the companies not into some personal account so we can actually see where it is, or isn't.

You have been told that there is "ringfenced" money from the American investment and that is held by the club for the stadium development. So I'll ask you again, where the **** is it? Where's the £100m that has supposedly been invested in Crystal Palace football club and is sitting there waiting to be spent (on one stand)?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
There is a stench coming out of Selhurst Park and it is not a blocked up caravan toilet for once. If I were a Palace fan(heaven forbid) I would be deeply concerned after a strong finish to an abysmal season it was obvious they need to make some serious additions and it hasn’t happened and with the prodigal son ready to up sticks again and no sign of incoming players, the signs are not good. Not saying Palace will necessarily get relegated but if they did they could find themselves in deep deep trouble with nothing tangible to show for 5 years in PL.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Not really

Ring fenced means exactly that, monies set aside for a specific task that can seen by all. Now if you had said that the colonials have £100m that they are willing to invest (but haded yet) then that’s a different thing entirely.
You’re f**ked!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
You can't put a valuation on the fond memories of having seen the likes of Adebayor and Benteke banging in goal after glorious goal.

Money well spent.

They definitely have their place in the Palace hall of fame.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Not really

Has the bodge (as some Palace fans are calling it) actually got the Mayors approval yet. There was a suggestion by one of your Palace legal fans that a s106 legal agreement had to be completed by the end of July, or things could turn problematical.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here