Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who watches Springwatch .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This, and [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION], its back to the serial killer issue again, isn't it. I think Mr Q is doing extra field work....'in a hay barn' my arse. Head first into a combine harvester more like. :whistle:

I wouldn’t harm a hair on that sweet girls head . Know what I mean Harry.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That weasel got those chicks. I cried at that bit.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
25million birds are killed each year by cats,please put bells on cats.
Thank you

My cat is a genius at losing collars so we don't bother any more. He's also totally shit at trying to catch birds or anything else (basically just stares at them and waves a paw occasionally) so no harm done.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Certainly do. Saw the Mandarin ducklings leave the nest live on the red button this morning. Thrilled.

#SadSack

It was compulsive watching. 14 ducklings, who can't fly yet, leaping over 10 feet out of a tree, to make their way to the water.

Thank goodness the blackbirds are still alive....but what about that one up north :moo:

One blackbird chick has been eaten by the little owl. It's possible the owl will come back for the others.

That weasel got those chicks. I cried at that bit.

A whole nest of yellow hammers wiped out by the weasel. :cry:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
My cat is a genius at losing collars so we don't bother any more. He's also totally shit at trying to catch birds or anything else (basically just stares at them and waves a paw occasionally) so no harm done.
not all cats are catching birds but It is cats natural behaviour they also bring a lot of rodents home. Unfortunately they not know the difference between rats and other little fury mammals . However plastic kills many animals and that's two legged humans fault.
Also smokers be carful when putting your fag butts into cigarette wall boxes outside your offices as the one outside my office has Tits nesting inside.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It was compulsive watching. 14 ducklings, who can't fly yet, leaping over 10 feet out of a tree, to make their way to the water.

One blackbird chick has been eaten by the little owl. It's possible the owl will come back for the others.

A whole nest of yellow hammers wiped out by the weasel. :cry:

Yes saw that ....but three still ok

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
It's all about Kate Humble for me:kiss::kiss:

Yeah, she's all 'jolly hockey sticks', but I bet absolutely filthy too - apparently, she's not only a naturalist, but a naturist on the quiet :drool:

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
And Gillian Burke just isn't working out. She's fine at voice over work but her live presentation is just painful. So many stumbles and pauses. Dare I say it but also just a bit dull.

Agree. She starts every sentence with 'Now', or 'So'.

I've tried to give her a chance, and make allowances for her being nervous, but I can't warm to her. Just makes me miss Martin even more.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Yeah, she's all 'jolly hockey sticks', but I bet absolutely filthy too - apparently, she's not only a naturalist, but a naturist on the quiet :drool:

3F4DDDE600000578-0-image-a-110_1492384732490.jpg

Don't know what you see in her :whistle:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here