Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are Crystal Palace damaging the Premier League brand?

Are Crystal Palace damaging the Premier League brand?

• Yes - they're stinking the place out

Votes: 127 83.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 16.4%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I imagine Premier League chiefs are sttarting to get concerned that Palace are tainting the brand image of the Premier League where, previously, any team could beat any other on their day.

Now the Premier League has a team that can't even score against another club on their day.

Finally, I hope the Albion's brand isn't damaged by being associated with them.

"Brand", is this the same psycho babble that makes criminals "customers" to the police or patients "stakeholders" to doctors surgeries and hospitals?

Other than that, yep they are shite... :clap:

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Post on the Palace board:

Much as I love Palace in the EPL, away games are shite now let’s be honest, doesn’t help we have the most plastic fan base in the league but when you have people ask you who Alan lee is at arsenal away you know you have problems.

Whose Alan Lee?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Whose Alan Lee?

Glad I'm not the only one who had no clue.

Google informs me that he's quite a famous illustrator, focussing on drawing fantasy scenes. Perhaps he's just been commissioned to draw Palace scoring a goal for inclusion in their programme for the Chelsea game? :shrug:

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Surely the day is coming when the refs are instructed to give them a couple of dodgy penalties until they eventually manage to score one, just to end this unprecedented damage to the brand? Admittedly, though, it has been harder to do this since Zahahaha got injured practising his diving, and now they have to teach someone else how to enter the penalty box.

Lovely stuff

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Google informs me that he's quite a famous illustrator, focussing on drawing fantasy scenes. Perhaps he's just been commissioned to draw Palace scoring a goal for inclusion in their programme for the Chelsea game? :shrug:

:lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just watched them on MOTD. They are dreadful, particularly at the back .

Lucky to lose by just 4 goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. But having had them down for a 4-0 defeat, I have to reluctantly admit I did not want them to go 5 or 6 down and get the treatment their inept performance deserved. For the last 5 or 6 minutes, I was actually hoping Palace would hold firm and not concede another.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

Ha! An artists impression of what a goal may look like because they've forgotten! Brilliant.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Probably not as bad as that one of you in your y-fronts in lieu of swimming trunks on holiday in Camber Sands circa 1976 Harold, but there we go.

You have me mixed up with someone else, mate. :shrug:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The reward for being smug now, is that we will now probably lose to them just to show we are different to everyone else.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Crystal Palace.... hilarious so far....

Check out [MENTION=12089]charlie[/MENTION]Benny25’s Tweet:

[tweet]914156317018902528[/tweet]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills