Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lua lua given squad number

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
Skalak is twice the player Lua Lua is.

This.... Murphy is a lot more consistant than Lua Lua, if Murphy gets anywhere near the goal there is a good chance he will hit the target/score.

Yes Lua Lua is more powerful, but Murphy is probably just as fast at full speed.

I would take Murhpy over Lua Lua/Skalak any day of the week!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
KLL has been a potentially great player for too long. Never really fulfilled that other in the occasional good spell so time to move on. Probably the only reason he has got a squad number is that he's still here and no one's come in for him or the club have no deal to loan him out again.

Can't see him getting in the 25 unless we don't sign anyone else. Even then can't see him getting any game time.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is the problem as you go up the leagues. Players who have been good servants and helped us on our way but reach their level are criticised or described by some fans who used to love him as now being shit.

I admire Kaz - there was a time when he WAS our main attacking threat - but he needs a move now and I'm sure he'll get one. And good luck to him when he gets it.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Lua Lua will be off before the end of the transfer window.

QPR the likely destination.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
25 players have been given squad numbers - if we sign anyone else at all for the senior squad then players will be dropped out of the eligible players list. Not that hard to work out who they'll be - Lua Lua, Ince and probably Towell at the head of the queue.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
25 players have been given squad numbers - if we sign anyone else at all for the senior squad then players will be dropped out of the eligible players list. Not that hard to work out who they'll be - Lua Lua, Ince and probably Towell at the head of the queue.

Izzy Brown doesn't count, so that's a spare squad place to start with.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014

Izzy Brown doesn't count, so that's a spare squad place to start with.
And only 24 players have been given numbers so that's a second and Ince and Towell haven't been given numbers. Apart from that, spot on... :thumbsup:

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
They've changed it !!
Indeed they have...and although it says that Izzy Brown is going to get 37, he is not on the list below. Apologies to [MENTION=24639]Eddiespearritt[/MENTION] nonetheless - that'l teach me to post smug stuff.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
On his day he is as good as anyone so he has the potential to be useful when he is needed, whether because of injury, rest or suspension. We have also got to think about the Cup games and still putting out a competitive team. I see him as a very experienced squad player and he still may have his day to shine.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Indeed they have...and although it says that Izzy Brown is going to get 37, he is not on the list below. Apologies to [MENTION=24639]Eddiespearritt[/MENTION] nonetheless - that'l teach me to post smug stuff.

Much appreciated [MENTION=30352]McTavish[/MENTION] - thought I was going mad there for a minute - and that the Argus was better informed than the club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here