Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth (Cup), Man Utd and Fulham tickets

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
At last season's league game at Old Trafford were the gates open in the away end to leave on the final whistle or fans kept behind? If latter, how long? Just working out return train times. Thanks.

Open to leave as normal, certainly not held back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Fulham and Man U all gone now. Bournemouth tickets look a bit slow, be surprised if we sell the all.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Bournemouth cup tickets have sold a bit better, looks like it will sell out.

Thing is, a lot of people (including myself) rarely get the chance to go to Bournemouth due to the small allocation for league games, as they usually sell out early 2nd tier. When they go and offer 2,200 on a Saturday afternoon a lot of people (including myself) will jump at the chance.

Just hope it's not too cold/wet! I can dream..

Looking at National Rail, I don't think there is much in it. You would have to pay for the tube but Putney is more than Victoria.

You certainly wouldn't need a travel card for Putney .

I thought Putney was counted as a London terminus in the 1970s. I've not been on the Tube for many years now - why would you need a travel card?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought Putney was counted as a London terminus in the 1970s. I've not been on the Tube for many years now - why would you need a travel card?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

You wouldn't. some people like to buy Travel Cards if they want to visit other areas of London prior to the match.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
A few more Fulham tickets have been released this morning. Just bagged a couple in P6 row CC
37 currently available and not showing as restricted view. Be quick...

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here