Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Same as David Beckham........He was crap too!

Didn’t say crap that’s you but wish he would believe a bit more in his ability and have a go at getting past not just today but most of season . As said he has improved of late and that’s good but Murray thrives on balls whipped in behind defenders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hugely lacking in confidence which is surprising for such a fleet-footed player, but he was up against a magnificent Azpilicueta.

One of the best right backs in the world. Immense today. No wonder he effectively despatched preveiously ever-present Arsely Cole into outer oblivion.

As an aside, Cheeky Nat Lofthouse was also immense today. Could do a job. Palace stains notwithstanding.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Our best player today. Bore off
Really? Solly March our best player today? Apart from a goal he was shocking.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I’ve never been of the habit to knock a player, and granted over the last few games Solly has played well... but I can’t help but see the irony in that for me, Solly is the most frustrating player I’ve seen play for us since Robert Codner.

And today I’m sorry but I felt he had a terrible 90 mins. In spite of him scoring.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Totally not. He is.

4 assists in 4 games leading up to the palace match. You can’t argue with the stats, but today was a demonstration of missed opportunity after missed opportunity, the likes of which I see on a regular basis from him.

Yeah yeah I know he scored today. That was a bonus. Aside from that he’s not achieving against his job description.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
After a couple of good games Solly was back to normal today. Can't beat a man 1v1 and still can't cross the ball. He is so frustrating as repeatedly gets in good positions but so often doesn't deliver.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
One of the best right backs in the world. Immense today. No wonder he effectively despatched preveiously ever-present Arsely Cole into outer oblivion.
A RB replaces a previously ever-present LB? Bloody hell, he must be good.................................

N.B. I fully understand that if there is a joke in there I completely haven't got it!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hugely lacking in confidence which is surprising for such a fleet-footed player, but he was up against a magnificent Azpilicueta.

Not that surprising for a confidence player to be lacking in confidence when a high percentage of 30,000 people are quick to jeer every minor imperfection.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A RB replaces a previously ever-present LB? Bloody hell, he must be good.................................

N.B. I fully understand that if there is a joke in there I completely haven't got it!

No joke. I have trouble with player positions. Azpoo was on the right today. My recollection is he replaced Cole. I may be wrong and it could have been someone else. Basic story correct, personnel falseley recollected?

<sigh>

Am I turning into a very slightly less ill-informed BG???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here