Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris O’Grady

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Hat trick for Oldham yesterday! Obviously a late developer - we must have been mad to let him go :lolol::lolol::lolol:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Always had the odd good performance in him. Shame about the other 19

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Great hold up player and could pick out a killer pass. Goals scored were woeful but we certainly signed a whole lot more dross than him in that period

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Great hold up player and could pick out a killer pass. Goals scored were woeful but we certainly signed a whole lot more dross than him in that period

This. Was always a good player at that level, I'm not at all surprised about his hat trick yesterday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I lose track - is he still ours?

Recall him and send out Locadia to pick up some confidence at Oldham instead?

You're getting a bit 'scratched recordy', gov.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I lose track - is he still ours?

Recall him and send out Locadia to pick up some confidence at Oldham instead?

No he left us in June 2017. Tomer Hemed is still ours, so your suggestion is good. Recall Tomer and send out Locadia on loan.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
O'Grady?

Ahem.

Could do a job.

:facepalm:

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Was going off QPR site. Thought it said he had 14 appearances.

I respect Tomer but we are aiming for better

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
4e7409e4-920d-422c-a8c8-d53bd9179846

Hi ya, Albion fans! I'll never forget my time with Brighton & Hove

O’Grady began his professional career at Leicester City where he made 24 appearances for the Foxes in between loan spells out at Notts County and Rushden and Diamonds.

A one-year contract with Rotherham United followed which made Oldham sign him on a two-year deal for his first stint with the Latics.

It proved to be an unsuccessful time for O’Grady, but he impressed whilst being loaned out to the likes of Bury, Bradford, Stockport and Rochdale.

Rochdale took the option to make it a permanent deal in 2010 before he moved to Sheffield Wednesday a year later.

The Striker helped the South Yorkshire club earn promotion in 2012/13 before stints in the Championship with Barnsley, Brighton and Nottingham Forest.

O’Grady played at Chesterfield last season but following the Spireites relegation from the Football League he was allowed to leave.

He brings a wealth of experience to the team having played at every level of English Football.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I saw four ex Brighton on the scoresheet Saturday. O'Grady, Baldock, Gardner and I forget the other one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here