Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC now in it for £££

Status
Not open for further replies.
And felt it necessary to put an unpleasant message on twitter with the #BHAFC so even non-members could see the abuse.
Nothing wrong with a good flounce, it's always a crowd pleaser but to take it elsewhere is just wrong

Jesus, we agree on something.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I may be wrong here, but I read the PM from Bozza to say someone else had paid £50 to place a very similar advert to appear soon and it would be unfair on the person who has paid to have another one showing which is free.

All done via a perfectly calm PM but the OP had a hissy, probably fueled by alcohol, and made a "private" message public trying to undermine the site owner.

I do think the OP should not have given Bozza abuse, but I do think job offers shouldn't have to be paid for on here.

I do think the OP should not have given Bozza abuse, but I do think job offers shouldn't have to be paid for on here.

I can see your point, but if someone has paid the £50, which will probably go to REMF anyway, then to have another running for gratis is unfair.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
OP was always going to be on a hiding to nothing by posting and disseminating personal abuse of [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] at one in the morning. Looking forward already to the big man-hug mutual apologies that will surely follow as the flounce is retracted :sick:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I can see your point, but if someone has paid the £50, which will probably go to REMF anyway, then to have another running for gratis is unfair.

I do agree with you here, it's just I can't remember seeing a sticky advert for someone offering a young person a job.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Why not, they'd have to be paid for anywhere else?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
NSC is easily the most trusted site round these parts when the trains screw up. Much more so than any official train site.

Same if you want a tried and trusted plumber. You'll be put in touch with one of the good guys.

I'm thinking: why not build on all that good stuff?

There could maybe be a full-on NSC local employment sub-section. Post for free if you happen to be passing a local pet shop or hairdresser that has a 'Staff Wanted' sign in their window, pay a nominal sum if you want something a bit more fomal in the way of touting for staff.

Everybody wins!

IMHO, like.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
NSC is easily the most trusted site round these parts when the trains screw up. Much more so than any official train site.

Same if you want a tried and trusted plumber. You'll be put in touch with one of the good guys.

I'm thinking: why not build on all that good stuff?

There could maybe be a full-on NSC local employment sub-section. Post for free if you happen to be passing a local pet shop or hairdresser that has a 'Staff Wanted' sign in their window, pay a nominal sum if you want something a bit more fomal in the way of touting for staff.

Everybody wins!

IMHO, like.

It's a shame Frank's passed on. That would be the perfect thing for him and desprate seagull to manage in a kind of joint endeavour

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Please correct me if I'm wrong here, but did you post on here a few months back that you required staff for your company?

I've done two things that have a commercial bent:

After a PM to Bozza to check what the appropriate format would be, I had a sponsored sticky for two weeks (costing £50) offering investment in people's businesses. Two investments have been made so far. Best £50 I've ever spent, I think. :thumbsup:

There was a post where I tried to see if there would be anyone who might want a job. I had thought that I had made the OP, but checking through the threads that I've started I can't find it, so perhaps it was embedded in someone else's? That thread got seriously derailed by folk questioning whether my management style &/or benefits packages in my companies were as I portrayed! (FWIW, they are.) Nobody was employed as a result of the post I made.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
And felt it necessary to put an unpleasant message on twitter with the #BHAFC so even non-members could see the abuse.
Nothing wrong with a good flounce, it's always a crowd pleaser but to take it elsewhere is just wrong

Not only that but it looks like he started agreeing with himself on another Twitter account he runs and retweeted from there, all of which has fa to do with Bhafc. Something you would expect from a 10 year old who can't get his own way.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Not only that but it looks like he started agreeing with himself on another Twitter account he runs and retweeted from there, all of which has fa to do with Bhafc. Something you would expect from a 10 year old who can't get his own way.

Indeed. Very immature behaviour.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
What gives you the right to get free advertising? Advertising which other people pay for the privilege? I fail to see how Bozza is in the wrong.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
What gives you the right to get free advertising? Advertising which other people pay for the privilege? I fail to see how Bozza is in the wrong.

But some people have been advertising their ignorance on here for years, without paying a penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here