Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was the most Inappropriate Occasion, Time or Place you had a McTighe?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
...the only difference being it didn't result with your name in an Argus headline..... or a course of rehabilitation..... or as a topic on a football forum thread.. until now that is, if you contribute to this one.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
...the only difference being it didn't result with your name in an Argus headline..... or a course of rehabilitation..... or as a topic on a football forum thread.. until now that is, if you contribute to this one.
I've worked out what a 'McTighe' is through the context in which it is used here - but I have never heard it called that before. Anybody care to do a Susie Dent on it, please?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
30th September 2004 early evening in the bath at home. Brighton were playing away at Forest and I had the Radio Sussex commentary quietly on in the background. Just as I got to the vinegar strokes Adam Virgo scored for us and against the run of play as well.

It was the one and only occasion where I've cheered as I've shot my bolt.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
30th September 2004 early evening in the bath at home. Brighton were playing away at Forest and I had the Radio Sussex commentary quietly on in the background. Just as I got to the vinegar strokes Adam Virgo scored for us and against the run of play as well.

Sod the lamb shank, soaking in a bath with the Albion on the radio, it just does NOT get any better than that. Practically the meaning of life, especially if you've got a generous squirt of Badedas pine gelee in there.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

I don't see how this is an inappropriate time. Seems like perfect timing.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sod the lamb shank, soaking in a bath with the Albion on the radio, it just does NOT get any better than that. Practically the meaning of life, especially if you've got a generous squirt of Badedas pine gelee in there.

Never heard it called Badedas.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I was playing right wing and we were being completely dominated. 3-0 down with another 30 mins to go.

The ref had really soft, long hair which made him look like a very attractive lady from behind.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not actually jacking off myself but many years ago I was on business in Brighton, it was a lovely day so I parked up on the seafront along towards Hove. I read the newspaper and put my feet up and had a little nap with the window half down.
Next thing I know there is this bloke with his face almost in the car yelling at me" you're slopping off!" I said "you what", "you're slopping off looking at my wife you f******g pervert", "I'm having a nap and my trousers are on and done up you f******g tool" I replied, "well stop looking at my wife and w******g" they then both walk off.
Never forgotten that and it must have been over 30 years ago.
I like Brighton but I have always maintained that it is stuffed with oddballs and idiots.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
A few months ago I was taking my usual morning dump in the work bogs, and the guy in the next cubicle was DEFINITELY having a Tommy Tank. He wasn't making any attempt to hide the sounds. We share toilets with 2 other companies, so I can't be certain if it was someone I work with.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
My inappropriate place was the Unitarian Church in New Road which I suppose on reflection was highly inappropriate. I'll leave it to your sordid imaginations with regard to the inappropriate occasion.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Not actually jacking off myself but many years ago I was on business in Brighton, it was a lovely day so I parked up on the seafront along towards Hove. I read the newspaper and put my feet up and had a little nap with the window half down.
Next thing I know there is this bloke with his face almost in the car yelling at me" you're slopping off!" I said "you what", "you're slopping off looking at my wife you f******g pervert", "I'm having a nap and my trousers are on and done up you f******g tool" I replied, "well stop looking at my wife and w******g" they then both walk off.
Never forgotten that and it must have been over 30 years ago.
I like Brighton but I have always maintained that it is stuffed with oddballs and idiots.
Has it ever occured to you that your facial contortion while asleep...head back, eyes shut, mouth open, possibly a bit of drool down the side of your chin was very similar to that of someone in the final ectstatic throes of orgasm. So in view of that his reaction was quite understandable.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Has it ever occured to you that your facial contortion while asleep...head back, eyes shut, mouth open, possibly a bit of drool down the side of your chin was very similar to that of someone in the final ectstatic throes of orgasm. So in view of that his reaction was quite understandable.

...thought the final throes included reaching for the remote control to put Match of The Day on.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
...thought the final throes included reaching for the remote control to put Match of The Day on.

Only if you're a once a week, Saturday night only type of guy. Unless you're also including Match of the Day 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here