Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The actual quote in that article is the same one that pastafarian quoted. :)

The Telegraph wrote that headline, not Corbyn. How about backing up your statement by posting a quote by JC that states the 9/11 attacks were manipulated?

The Express and the Daily Mail have also reported on it.

Look, if you think Corbyn didn't make those claims, that's fine. There's no harm in not believing everything mainstream news feeds you. I'm just glad to be around such on the ball, living life sort of people.

It seems NSC is the answer.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

Well the Express link just contains the same "news manipulation" quote and the Mail story has exactly the same quote but then has a rant about what he said twenty years before 9/11 and tries to make a link.

Neither article confirms your assertion.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Crikey now you have 3 sources.
Read all 3 articles then......what is the actual quote from Corbyn in all 3?( not what the papers are headlining)

is it
A/ The attacks were manipulated
or
B/ The news after was manipulated

Come on chap, it cant be that hard to read all 3 and find the actual quote.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Well the Express link just contains the same "news manipulation" quote and the Mail story has exactly the same quote but then has a rant about what he said twenty years before 9/11 and tries to make a link.

Neither article confirms your assertion.
Crikey now you have 3 sources.
Read all 3 articles then......what is the actual quote from Corbyn in all 3?( not what the papers are headlining)

is it
A/ The attacks were manipulated
or
B/ The news after was manipulated

Come on chap, it cant be that hard to read all 3 and find the actual quote.

What are your views on this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ur-suppress-a7849271.html?cmpid=facebook-post

:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

Last edited:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
If nothing else, this thread has shown for all to see, how much in common the usual deluded extremists on the board have in common with the real fruitloops on here and in the wider community.
I mention no names..............

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
If nothing else, this thread has shown for all to see, how much in common the usual deluded extremists on the board have in common with the real fruitloops on here and in the wider community.
I mention no names..............

I think these threads mainly highlight how many psychologists and psychiatric nurses we have using NSC all at the same time.

Astonishing.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
While I think @wrongdirection is a complete dick and a wind up merchant - he has asked a few questions.
He has no idea what this means tho :moo:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

I've only just noticed that you've edited your post to include me with regard to your question so no need for your tumbleweed with respect to me replying.

So what are my views on this?

Well I'm pretty sure the majority of those involved in 9/11 were Saudi citizens and I'm pretty sure Saudi funds one of the more extreme Muslim groups. I'm also pretty sure that this report will state a similar view.

As to whether it should be made public? At a guess it will cast the Saudi regime in a less than positive light from a western viewpoint and that might jeopardise our relationship with Saudi which will have both negative and positive consequences.

I'd also suggest It's got feck all to do with your earlier assertion about Corbyn which you have failed to back up in any shape or form.

So what are your views on this?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I blame the system

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I've only just noticed that you've edited your post to include me with regard to your question so no need for your tumbleweed with respect to me replying.

So what are my views on this?

Well I'm pretty sure the majority of those involved in 9/11 were Saudi citizens and I'm pretty sure Saudi funds one of the more extreme Muslim groups. I'm also pretty sure that this report will state a similar view.

As to whether it should be made public? At a guess it will cast the Saudi regime in a less than positive light from a western viewpoint and that might jeopardise our relationship with Saudi which will have both negative and positive consequences.

I'd also suggest It's got feck all to do with your earlier assertion about Corbyn which you have failed to back up in any shape or form.

So what are your views on this?

Your mum

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see that, despite sustained engagment by the washed and the unwashed, this thread has not take a turn for the better.....

I feel very let down by the donkeys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here