Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our complete list of transfer targets

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
No, it is a post expressing a different opinion to yours. Sorry you appear to be too stupid to understand this simple concept.

Still, I expect (sadly) you'll feel better after posting that................................................
Nobody, including me, claimed Huddersfield had more points than us, so your post was stupid IMHO. Nothing to do with making me feel better.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Thank you, although I think they already know they need to pull their respective fingers out...

You (or U2) can think what you want. Bloom, Barber, Winstanley and Hughton will think that they've got a strategy that's set them well, and they're not going to veer from it.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I think if we'd signed Mounie, Mooy, Malone, Ince and the defender, along with Ryan and Gross, most on here would be bloody delighted with our work so far.

Not I. Mounie looks to have something about him but the others are going to be Premier League fodder and no better than we have currently (though,yes,probably better than Huddersfield had last year)
And Ince is a billy big balls with very little to back it up.

So,no: we've had added depth but i don't think any of them would have improved our first team.
Remind me how much this Championship bulk buy has cost them?

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Yup.
I quite like Danny Williams but...
Captain of Reading < Captain of Bremen (by quite some distance)

Agreed although since the indications are that to sell Bremen will demand more than we want to pay we may end of with neither.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Debatable. I would be confident if we signed Williams as our extra central midfielder, you and others would be moaning.
FFS I just said I'd be pleased!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
You (or U2) can think what you want. Bloom, Barber, Winstanley and Hughton will think that they've got a strategy that's set them well, and they're not going to veer from it.
Well, strategy has to be revised for Prem, but, again, I am sure the club's leaders know that. Not sure some of the dullards on here have caught up yet.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You are giving your opinions, he is giving his. Why would you or he or for that matter anyone who is not in the inner circle, know anything?

True, but he stated it as fact, and he, like me, simply doesn't know...

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Agreed although since the indications are that to sell Bremen will demand more than we want to pay we may end of with neither.

Yes,we may well but if we're buying to improve the squad depth (Williams,for example) rather than the first team then that surely can be considered non-urgent and done in the last week of August.
So why not use now to try to land the best players possible and then, if that fails, do what we did last year and sign a Norwood.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I hope you're right. Show me the evidence.

Things are being done behind the scenes, but the clearest available evidence has already been provided by [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] a few posts back. You'll only get the evidence once the signing is secured, so you'll have to wait.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
GK 2 : Maenpaa ( free agent, agreed deal, not announced )

GK 3 : ??? ( May end up being Sanchez )

Left Back : Suttner, impasse over fee.

Utility defender : Gomez, waiting on Liverpool.

Central Mid : Delaney, impasse over fee.

RWing : Cafu ? Coco ? Haraguchi ?

Striker 1 : ???

Striker 2 : Izzy Brown ?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
GK 2 : Maenpaa ( free agent, agreed deal, not announced )

GK 3 : ??? ( May end up being Sanchez )

Left Back : Suttner, impasse over fee.

Utility defender : Gomez, waiting on Liverpool.

Central Mid : Delaney, impasse over fee.

RWing : Cafu ? Coco ? Haraguchi ?

Striker 1 : ???

Striker 2 : Izzy Brown ?

It seems we are being conservative with the transfer fees. They might need to lift the ceiling a little if they want to improve the squad

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
As the start of the season gets closer then the available players demands could become more realistic, unlike Messi's.
Then we will see a couple of signings, though I think only two and no one that has already been speculated about.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
I can't believe this thread is so far down the list. Anything happening or what?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here