Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Other International Football Teams You Like

what's that new avator?

I though you supported a small team in Telscombe :lol:

I'm flattered you noticed! As you ask I'm very much a AFC Telscombe fan but I had a flounce over a bit of "politics" (hey, you can have trouble in paradise y'know) removing all badges/relevance etc from my social media pages inc this one, anyway it's sorted now.

Anyway West Didsbury and Charlton are a very lowly non league team based in Manchester 21 which is an area I spend a lot of time in and are very fond of. They get very little support due not only to the obvious but there is also a plethora of Confrence/Conf North etc teams within a 10 mile radius

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I used to like seeing other 'home' teams doing well until I began to realise how little it is reciprocated.

I have no other favourites except to see teams that are not usually in tournaments qualifying.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I'm flattered you noticed! As you ask I'm very much a AFC Telscombe fan but I had a flounce over a bit of "politics" (hey, you can have trouble in paradise y'know) removing all badges/relevance etc from my social media pages inc this one, anyway it's sorted now.

Anyway West Didsbury and Charlton are a very lowly non league team based in Manchester 21 which is an area I spend a lot of time in and are very fond of. They get very little support due not only to the obvious but there is also a plethora of Confrence/Conf North etc teams within a 10 mile radius

good for you :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Holland, Denmark, Mexico

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Germany, I just love their style of play and their winning mentality. This summer has been interesting because I was wondering about the next generation and pondered the sense of spreading the youngsters so thinly across the Confed Cup and the u21 tournaments....they've won both.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I like France, because I like 'France'. Also Italy, due to family connections. Iceland, they were great in the Euros, and timed their win against England perfectly to match my mood at the time. And Germany, because I like 'Germany'.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Netherlands (except just the once when cheating Koeman & shocking officials denied us a place at the 1994 WC),

Great fans, a lovely national anthem sung with passion, the see of orange lights up tournament stadia and long time mates of the UK. Fell in love with their football when very young with the likes of Neeskens, Rep and in my opinion the greatest football Cruyff. Brilliant moment in 1998 when the genus of Bergkamp knocked out arrogant Argentina from the WC on a hot day in Marseilles.

I also like the other home nations and Ireland, even though they want us to fail.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Netherlands (except just the once when cheating Koeman & shocking officials denied us a place at the 1994 WC),

Great fans, a lovely national anthem sung with passion, the see of orange lights up tournament stadia and long time mates of the UK. Fell in love with their football when very young with the likes of Neeskens, Rep and in my opinion the greatest football Cruyff. Brilliant moment in 1998 when the genus of Bergkamp knocked out arrogant Argentina from the WC on a hot day in Marseilles.

I also like the other home nations and Ireland, even though they want us to fail.

Good call. I like the Dutch because every single one of their supporters is bright orange.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Brazil. End of thread. Come on, who doesn't like Brazilian football?
So, in that vain, over the years, Holland, Spain, Chile (recently). But not Germany, they are great in every tournament but hey, they're Germany..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here