Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obama declaring war on Russia.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To right you are if you have the arrogance to look down your nose at someone be it for whatever pathetic reason, it is enough that our politicians continuously do it.. .

I have the arrogance to look down on you. Uneducated idiot that you are.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
None of this matters really. Obama has less time in his job now than Alex Neil does in his and anything he does try to do in the meantime will be promptly reversed by that relentless lummox the Yanks (allegedly) voted in.

Fingers crossed it will be promptly reversed, i don't fancy an all out war with Russia even if you do..

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Which is what I stated yesterday when you got all up yourself.

Mr S, I generally regard you as a level headed man. But I do believe you have got this rather uneducated thread entirely wrong. And let me please just say, I don't 'get up myself', but I do reply to staggeringly inaccurate posts. Now, people can judge and I have no problem with that. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and more often than not, where our club is concerned, you and I tend to agree. Whether I come across as arrogant, drunk, whatever, doesn't really concern me, and NSC won't change my lifestyle. But I forge an opinion, whether or not it is correct. But please don't accuse me of getting up myself. That just simply is not me.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Mr S, I generally regard you as a level headed man. But I do believe you have got this rather uneducated thread entirely wrong. And let me please just say, I don't 'get up myself', but I do reply to staggeringly inaccurate posts. Now, people can judge and I have no problem with that. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and more often than not, where our club is concerned, you and I tend to agree. Whether I come across as arrogant, drunk, whatever, doesn't really concern me, and NSC won't change my lifestyle. But I forge an opinion, whether or not it is correct. But please don't accuse me of getting up myself. That just simply is not me.

:Who's got paranoia now then: and yes you are up yourself:lolol:

A long winded sentence just for a bit of meaningless dribble like that, oh well,hope it was worth it.for you..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here