Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clodhoppers and Hoofers 0, 4th best team in championship 1

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Just back from Corfu, where I had to put up with shite from Wednesday fans 'best team went through' 'took me 2 and half hours on t'internet to get my tickets for final'.

As I sit here pissed, i'm getting so much pleasure imagining that **** at wembley crying into his beer with a 200 mile return trip ahead of him. Along with Palace, Pompey and Reading am getting to seriously dislike 'not a big club anymore. Wednesday

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Hull by far the better team and deserved to win. Should have won easily and thankfully the Wendy's luck was none existent. Westward a good keeper though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not going to be bitter about it, just- I hope- realistic. I watched that game today and Hull were by some distance the better side. Wednesday created very little from open play: I think the Hull keeper's only saves were from a couple of set pieces. Justice done, both in the context of that particular game, and in the overall picture of the season (well, not quite justice, but you know what I mean).

Very surprised at how little Wednesday did when they had the ball. Perhaps goes to show just how much our players were out on their feet by the time we came up against them. Dawson & Davies gave them absolutely nothing. the Owls defence looked cumbersome and vulnerable, and Hooper & Forestieri were mere passers by on the day.

"We're on our way, we're on our way! To Burton Albion, we're on our way!"

By the way, I disagree with the poster who said Hull would be stronger next season at this level. I think Wednesday will chuck a load more money at the project now, whereas I suspect Hull's chairman will be holding on to his parachute payments and being careful what he does with it).

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just back from Corfu, where I had to put up with shite from Wednesday fans 'best team went through' 'took me 2 and half hours on t'internet to get my tickets for final'.

As I sit here pissed, i'm getting so much pleasure imagining that **** at wembley crying into his beer with a 200 mile return trip ahead of him. Along with Palace, Pompey and Reading am getting to seriously dislike 'not a big club anymore. Wednesday

At the Amex a couple of weeks ago, SW were a non-footballing pile of turd. Time wasting from the first minute. I don't particularly care for the likes of Burnley and Derby for example, but like Brighton you could patently see two or three classy players in their teams. SWFC - none. Got incredibly lucky with Brighton's freak injuries, the ref ignoring the blatant foul on Dunk, etc.

Fun to see the donkeys again next year and NOT on MOTD.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For the second time in a week, a team slinks home from Wembley having been outplayed and beaten on their big day out, but comforting themselves in the vitally important knowledge that their fans were just super-great.

:lol:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
For the second time in a week, a team slinks home from Wembley having been outplayed and beaten on their big day out, but comforting themselves in the vitally important knowledge that their fans were just super-great.

:lol:

At last Ed yer talking sense :thumbsup:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not sure it's about being bitter,their fans have been a bunch of tw*ts since the year we got promoted under Poyet

I might of been indifferent as hull going back up is pretty dull as well if it wasn't for collymore. going on all season a club such as Wednesday deserve to a prem club because of their history and how much their fans deserve it.

They can fook off as they deserve it no more than any other club.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not going to lie. I laughed out loud when the cameras cut to him and Prince Charming sat in the directors' box last week, as the game ticked towards its conclusion.

He had his sad face on :lol:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Wednesday's goal-scoring opportunities - nil.
Now that's giving it a go.

Back to pretending to be a Premier League player, Barry.

And not to forget that cheating **** Forrestieri. See you next year, you absolute prick.

Glad Hull won, mainly because Sheff Wednesday didn't.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Not sure it's about being bitter,their fans have been a bunch of tw*ts since the year we got promoted under Poyet

I might of been indifferent as hull going back up is pretty dull as well if it wasn't for collymore. going on all season a club such as Wednesday deserve to a prem club because of their history and how much their fans deserve it.

They can fook off as they deserve it no more than any other club.
Absolutely this. As far as Collymore is concerned the bloke is a bellend of the highest order. So pleased Hull went up instead the shower of shit that is Sheffield Wednesday (lol). See you next season tossers 🙋

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here