Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA has threatened to disqualify England and Russia from Euro 2016

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If we get kicked out I'd imagine thatd make a Brexit more likely

Maybe,maybe not...........many undecided might feel we need Europe's help in some way and vote remain..

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Exactly and precisely engineered by the very 'fans' on the rampage swathed in St. George crosses and chanting ill advised songs, in an ill tempered and strained atmosphere.

Result.

And so it begins.

Rampage? Are you a Tory minister from the 1980's?
St.George crosses are pretty standard at England matches. If you don't like them, don't fly them,

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Lol!

I have a friend who was stoned by a tribe in the Solomon islands! Therefore, to use your reasoning, the majority of Solomon islanders are violent hooligans and I am glad i am not from there!

Sent from the boot of Lingard

You mean he got stoned with, right? We are a peace loving and welcoming people.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Maybe,maybe not...........many undecided might feel we need Europe's help in some way and vote remain..

Help with what? How to police football crowds and prevent violence? Think we have become rather proficient at that so shame the French are not so good. However the instinctive reactionary and less able/willing to research sheep would I guess.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Help with what? How to police football crowds and prevent violence? Think we have become rather proficient at that so shame the French are not so good. However the instinctive reactionary and less able/willing to research sheep would I guess.

:lolol: The French and the rest of Europe have no reason to help the English in general and especially when it comes to football.......i could imagine a fair few continentals are quietly nodding in approval at the Russians...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
No, he and a friend were attacked with stones.

This is a traditional Solomonese welcoming gesture. Although it's usually a combination is sticks and stones. I can only apologise on behalf of my island nation.

It is hoped 'our words' will never hurt thee.

Kosh is my real name.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This is a traditional Solomonese welcoming gesture. Although it's usually a combination is sticks and stones. I can only apologise on behalf of my island nation.

It is hoped 'our words' will never hurt thee.
You have no need to apologise. I am sure you are a decent man/woman? However, the story is true and I was just using it to illustrate that your point is unfair. There are many many thousands of Englishmen and women and children visiting France to watch some football matches. There is NO WAY that the majority are hooligans. I find that insulting.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Banning any country from a tournament because of a nasty group of individuals that support that country all seems a bit extreme. I'm not sure why the majority of well behaved fans and professional footballers and fans sitting watching at home should be penalised when they have no control over the few idiots. How can the English FA do anything more it's hardly their fault either. It's all gone bonkers

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
I think I heard that English and Russian fans will be in Lille at the same time.If that's true then that should be interesting.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tired of hearing whose fault it is. Anyone who gets involved in bottle throwing is a fcking nob, I think we can all agree on that.

If England v Wales passes off peacefully, that will send the message that England fans are not largely hell bent on causing trouble.

ISIS and other terrorist organisations will probably feel now is actually a good time to have a day off seeing as all these mindless clowns from all corners of the continent seem capable of doing the job for them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Alcohol now banned from 'near' grounds for the rest of the tournament. Got to admit if I was going over just as a normal fan that would really put a dampener on it, part of British football for me is meeting up with your mates and having a few beers before / after the game, and can imagine its even better in the sun during a championship like this
Not to worry, you've got world cups in Russia and Qatar to look forward to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here