Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] female commentator?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Currently being trained to love trannys.

To be fair, that's probably interfering with following the game properly.

Multitasking is tough at the best of times.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
As with any commentator, it's all in the voice. Some male commentators are bloody awful to listen too, some women very good.

Please can you name the good female commentators for me. I haven't experienced a good football one yet.
Please don't get my comment confused with sexism as i believe that female football presenters, reporters and pundits are as good as the men doing the same job.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It's not what she says, but the tone in which she says it. It's just not as poetic as it should be. It should be done with a posh, bassy voice. Imagine some of the big moments in world football over the years with her commentating, they just wouldn't have had the same drama to them.

That said, most modern commentators are crap anyway.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's not what she says, but the tone in which she says it. It's just not as poetic as it should be. It should be done with a posh, bassy voice..

Agreed, she clearly has the same stats / information in front of her that researchers give to the other commentators but she does not deliver them in a 'natural' way for me.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Please can you name the good female commentators for me. I haven't experienced a good football one yet.
Please don't get my comment confused with sexism as i believe that female football presenters, reporters and pundits are as good as the men doing the same job.

Your second comment shouldn't be necessary but everyone appears to have to cover themselves in this comically absurd world we live in.

Truth is there aren't any yet, they are abysmal and have been wheeled out for show. Then again, most of the bbc/itv male ones irritate me nowadays too.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
She is awful. Unreal - England has had all the masculinity knocked out of it.....men are now pussy whipped limp-wristed slaves to their bosses and wives......scared to say anything to anyone. Currently being trained to love trannys.

So glad I don't live there.

Female commentator on the world cup? lol....it has to be a joke.

Hello Vlad xx

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
So now I have the commentator screeching during the football as well as the Mrs. Cheers BBC

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
A large portion of the co-comms and main commentators at this world cup have been awful. What difference does it make if one of the awful ones has a vagina?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
She is awful. Unreal - England has had all the masculinity knocked out of it.....men are now pussy whipped limp-wristed slaves to their bosses and wives......scared to say anything to anyone. Currently being trained to love trannys.

If the commentator is knowledgable, easy to listen to, and good at their job, their sexuality is completely irrelevant, male, female, or elephant seal.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A large portion of the co-comms and main commentators at this world cup have been awful. What difference does it make if one of the awful ones has a vagina?

Indeed. Lawrenson has been menstrual for years and no one's complained.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
She may not be the best commentator in the world, but thats nothing to do with her gender, and she is still 1000 times better than anyone ITV have used. I quite like the way that Keown is almost co-commentating rather than just summarising occasionally. With ITV the two commentators just have a conversation , a very bland one that generally has no relevance to whats happening on the pitch.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

It's nothing to do with having a vagina, it's about having a high-pitched voice.

If the commentator is knowledgable, easy to listen to, and good at their job, their sexuality is completely irrelevant, male, female, or elephant seal.

Totally. She isn't easy to listen to.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

What do you think of that female lino in the prem?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Female commentators do tend to get a bit shrill in the more exciting moments of the match.

No likey.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
She’s probably only on minimum wage at the BBC so give the poor girl a break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Are you one of those Palarse trolls, as this is the sort of sh!t they'd come up with :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here