Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
This. I thought with our weak squad, especially strikers, we'd drop.

A great season's work by CH and his best 11. The club must build on this now ... squad wise.

To be honest I'm sure everyone feels this way about the season as a whole but criticism of team performances is surely part of being a supporter of a club?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And doesn't make them right? (Also, shock horror, pundit questions referee decision!) The ref saw that Duffy got the ball and didn't give it, replays showed he got the ball (and the challenge wasn't careless or wreckless) and the ref was right. I'd be very surprised if Dermot Gallagher tomorrow morning on SSN doesn't say it was the right decision by the ref.

No big deal. Outclassed from start to finish, it could've been more, but for Ryan and Dunk. Onwards to the transfer window and PL season 2.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
To be honest I'm sure everyone feels this way about the season as a whole but criticism of team performances is surely part of being a supporter of a club?

There's criticism and there's sticking the boot in.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Look on the bright side guys - this is the best last game of the season we've had for at least three years.

Last year we threw away the title with a 90th minute goalkeeping blunder.

The year before mike dean ****ed us over and helped us miss out on promotion.

Nothing bad's happened after this game, certainly nothing to compare to the last two years.

:thumbsup:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This. I thought with our weak squad, especially strikers, we'd drop.

A great season's work by CH and his best 11. The club must build on this now ... squad wise.

Well said.

Yes, I think we need to move a couple of the newer ones (not Locadia) and old favourites on though, and get a couple more ‘home grown’ in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Which is a good thing as it helps to stimulate discussion which is surely one of the valid reasons for posting? It's all about opinions.

As long as it isn't vindictive. Some bizarre vendettas against Murray, Barnes and Lopez (when playing for us) in the past have been disgusting. Some WANT their pet-hate players to fail.

D

Deleted member 2719

See, I said we were improving. 6-1, 5-1, and now 4-0.

Next season we'll only concede three in each game, and maybe score one!

We can only hope let's hope we can get the Liverpool matches out the way before Feb next season!!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
As long as it isn't spiteful or pathetically personal,

Sadly there is too much scapegoating but it's always been like that, on the terraces before keyboards were prevalent!

At least on the terraces, you could move away from the moaning gits.

D

Deleted member 2719

Anyone who MOANS about anything this season needs to have a word with themselves, finishing 15th and being safe with 2 matches to go surpassed anyone's expectations

The things you will say Ernest just to be popular.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Doesn’t a chat site become boring without debate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can be, but dragging people down with constant pessimism drives people away. I know lots who won't post on NSC because of it.

Gallows humour goes a long way.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here