Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bha love'in clubs

Seagull Mags

Aug 18, 2016
Why would I want to shoot you, no need for that maybe a little punish: round the head and we can move on ok :kiss:

Can I stop you right there time to :shootself

Who do you have a soft spot for then?.... apart from the obvious? It's a bit of a strange thread but surely it's opinion I have no issue with Fulham and if they make the play offs would route for them over any Yorkshire club and tin pot Reading!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Pardon my french, but Norwich can **** themselves. In the same bracket as Leeds and Wednesday :lolol: in my opinion.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Some of the hatred is decades old - they were our 'rumble-rivals' early 70's even before the Palace 'association' started.
Then their fans behaviour in front of us after the pitch invasion at the end of the Paint Pot cup semi-final at their place - inflammatory to say the least..
Well i missed most of the paint pot stuff that season ( assume the one under MAs second coming ), but can remember being taunted by many different clubs over the years.. All forgotten now ( i have a short memory [emoji4] ). Didnt we have a lot of fights with lots of teams in the 70s? I seem to remember a few.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

el punal

I like the Burton story and I also hope they stay up. The Championship needs Burtons. However, 300-odd fans all sitting down politely isn't exactly inspiring. Didn't see a single one of them on the train either :shrug:

Well if there were 300 of them and 29,100 of us it's not surprising that you didn't see any on the train. I did have a chat with three Burton fans in the WSL bar after the game, very pleasant.

el punal

Some of the hatred is decades old - they were our 'rumble-rivals' early 70's even before the Palace 'association' started.
Then their fans behaviour in front of us after the pitch invasion at the end of the Paint Pot cup semi-final at their place - inflammatory to say the least..

I think that rivalry (Luton) kicked off, literally, in 1969. They were top of Div.3 and the game at the Goldstone was a big grudge match. Didn't Luton's supporters club hut get torched in the return match?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well if there were 300 of them and 29,100 of us it's not surprising that you didn't see any on the train. I did have a chat with three Burton fans in the WSL bar after the game, very pleasant.

That was exactly my point. How can they be a "love in" club when 90% of us didn't meet a single one of their fans?

Their players certainly don't deserve love in status. From the moment they raked Knockaert to the countless moments I thought Kightly was going to have a coronary they were quite annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Plymouth, Wrexham and maybe York City from our past.

I have a soft spot for Blackpool these days. Their current owners remind me of our own troubles back in the day.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Plymouth, Wrexham and maybe York City from our past.

I have a soft spot for Blackpool these days. Their current owners remind me of our own troubles back in the day.

This I get. We've given Charlton a lot of backing but Blackpool really need the support of the football community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Blackpool. They are in serious trouble and would like to see them get ride of Oyston and have a decent owner. Got a good mate who is a Blackpool fan we go on holiday with every year and been to a few Barca games with him. Gave up his ST at Bloomfield Rd last season after 25 years. Couldn'#t stand the pain and frustration anymore, was doing his nut in. Hate it when good clubs are ruined by a*sehole owners.

As an aside,Oyston was convicted of rape and indecent assault in 1996 and did 3 1/2 years in jail - so WTF is he dong owning a football club??? "Fit and proper" ???

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Blackpool. They are in serious trouble and would like to see them get ride of Oyston and have a decent owner. Got a good mate who is a Blackpool fan we go on holiday with every year and been to a few Barca games with him. Gave up his ST at Bloomfield Rd last season after 25 years. Couldn'#t stand the pain and frustration anymore, was doing his nut in. Hate it when good clubs are ruined by a*sehole owners.

As an aside,Oyston was convicted of rape and indecent assault in 1996 and did 3 1/2 years in jail - so WTF is he dong owning a football club??? "Fit and proper" ???
Not same Oyston (not that he'd fail the FA's sham 'test')

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here