Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentines v Ipswich?

BangaloreGull

Jun 18, 2011
Burgess Hill
Mrs Bangalore coming with me for her first trip to a match (other than Robert Eaton match) at the Amex. . . I must not join in with the Steven Sidwell song! Bad enough when my Son is there. . .

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
When I told my girlfriend I'd booked the night off work she was very disappointed to hear that it was for football.

Oh well. She's coming as well now.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Skipping tomorrow's game in order to spend the evening with my gf. Bad fan! You can tell me so personally at the Barnsley, Reading, Toon, Forest or Rotherham game if you like.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'll be going out for a nice meal at a pub in the lakes. Unfortunately it's because I'm working there and my wife will be at home! I'll be listening to the match afterwards.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Despite the offer of not only a chilli and chocolate pie but a miniature bottle of wine SWMBO would not be swayed into joining me tomorrow. Nor would leave be granted so I'll be keeping an ear on the radio while I cook dinner.
Not only are you not allowed to go to football you also have to do the cooking. :lolol:

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Grow a pair and get to the match... The team needs all the support it can get!

I also need all the genitalia that I currently have, this is what happens when you marry a Mancunian, they're handy with knives.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I told mrs H I was going to the football. The way things are at the moment, if she'd made a fuss I'd probably not have bothered going home...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I take her out and buy her flowers when I want to not cos a local shop says I should. Always make a point of buying her a card though.

Bet you're BP Connect's best customer, aren't you BG? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here