Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Oh dear god.

Fingers crossed either we get promoted or Ipswich get relegated.
Anything to stop us having 'this' thread twice a season.

Although knowing my luck, we'd draw them in a cup!

In reference to fingers, I'm still in a quandary the ratio between hands and fingers, that was holding up that banner :ohmy:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The banner thing: alright, it was a bit of an embarrassment to them at the time, but isn't it about time we moved on??

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
My partner is Ipswich so there will be trouble in the Spicy household if Ipswich wins and he may be relegated to the shed. :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
My partner is Ipswich so there will be trouble in the Spicy household if Ipswich wins and he may be relegated to the shed. :lol:

That's the spirit..if we draw leave him in the garden.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
The banner thing: alright, it was a bit of an embarrassment to them at the time, but isn't it about time we moved on??

Good God yes. It was dreamed up by about 4 of their supporters anyway and the rest of them widely condemned it from what I could see. So much butthurt.

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
Don't know what their strength in depth at centre half is like but apparently they played 3 CBs yesterday. With 2 of them seemingly out of Tuesday it will be interesting...

Fortunately they have Tommy smith just about back so that may alleviate any pressures in that area.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
McCarthy has said he will do what is necessary to stay in the Championship - expect extreme negativity
Similar to needing a record breaking amount of points to guarantee promotion.
Rotherham aside, it doesn't half look like someone's getting relegated with a serious points haul, to their name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here