Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piers Morgan told to F off by Jim Jeffries

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Despite telling Piers Morgan to F off. When he woke up this morning the Donald was still the president of the United States of America for the next four years. Now that is funny :)

Did Jeffries tell him to F off with the intention of getting Trump out of office? Shit, I didn't realise that.

As an aside, I wouldn't bet your last pound on Trump seeing out his term in office.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Wish these celebs would stick to what they do instead of trying to get more publicity.....Trumps doing what he said and if they don't like it then they can fack off :)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Wish these celebs would stick to what they do instead of trying to get more publicity.....Trumps doing what he said and if they don't like it then they can fack off :)

That's not how democracy works. Thankfully. I know your post is only a bit of light trolling, I've seen some of your other posts and while you are undoubtedly a right wing knobber you do seem to have a smidge more intelligence than the likes of melias Shoes or JC so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a weak troll post. MUST DO BETTER.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
That's not how democracy works. Thankfully. I know your post is only a bit of light trolling, I've seen some of your other posts and while you are undoubtedly a right wing knobber you do seem to have a smidge more intelligence than the likes of melias Shoes or JC so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a weak troll post. MUST DO BETTER.
Light trolling and democracy?
He was democratically elected and is doing what he said and all the unwashed lefty nerds just can't hack it even though western countries need to look after themselves first for once.The world has become far to close and changes need to happen before it can get better.
Of course most lefties want open borders throughout the world as they don't have a facking clue to what is happening in the world.They only care about their precious egos in never being wrong while the people on the right can't protest because they will be seen as racists....The only way the right side can protest is by voting !!!!

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I've never heard of Jim Jeffries and I won't bother hearing him again. What a foul mouthed, ill mannered "run with the mob" nonentity. It's shocking when the obnoxious Piers Morgan is the only one on that panel who'd come across to the vast majority of the general public as behaving reasonably.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I don't actually think Jeffries showers himself in glory here, in fact I remember seeing him live and doing a routine about "Muzzas" himself but nice to see people are standing up to Trump apologists/arse kissers.

Anyone who tells Morgan to **** off is alright in my book :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Despite telling Piers Morgan to F off. When he woke up this morning the Donald was still the president of the United States of America for the next four years. Now that is funny :)

Will it be in bad taste to bounce this when he's shot?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yes, was lovely to read but again, he's a classic narcissist and genuinely lives for these spats, it feeds his ego and he gets a kick out of it.He would obviously rather be praised but if that is not forthcoming he's happy to go on telly and be ridiculed, shouted down or have cricket balls luzzed at his face if it means the spotlight is on him. He really is better off ignored.

Mmmm reminds me of someone ... :D

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I must shamefacedly admit that I watched the Celebrity Apprentice that Morgan was on. It left me with the view that Morgan is completely motivated by having connections to money and power. The celebrity version of the US Apprentice is all about candidates calling in favours from other famous people in order to get the most money for charities. Morgan's contact list was incredible. If you are rich and powerful you can guarantee that Piers is your friend, or at least will have memorised your contact details so that he can use you when he can. With Trump he hit the jackpot. Not only was he rich and powerful, but he also has just the personality that would make him value toadying lickspittles. Morgan was like Smithers meeting Burns. The fact that he has gone on to become president is a dream come true for Piers who can bask in the reflected glory. The signs were there when he grew up in Sussex, but rejected the Albion for the reflected glory of Arsenal.

We dodged a bullet there then. I wouldn't want him near my club. Enjoyable as it is watching him be told to F off, he's factually right. Too many people aren't able to listen to any conversation about Trump without instantly going to either extreme of the polar argument. It's not just Trump. It's most things these days. For or against. Black or White. Nothing in between is allowed. Sadly, that's the only ground where sustainable solutions lie.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Hmmm:
-- "lock her up"
-- "drain the swamp"
-- "carpet-bomb ISIS"
-- "build a wall ... and make Mexico pay for it"
-- "make America great again"

There's five things he said he'd do, that he hasn't. I'm glad that he's not doing some of them, but it just goes to show that you're speaking drivel in this post, which at least points to consistency. Care to point to five things he'd said he'd do that he is doing, or is that too much for you or him?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I've never heard of Jim Jeffries and I won't bother hearing him again. What a foul mouthed, ill mannered "run with the mob" nonentity. It's shocking when the obnoxious Piers Morgan is the only one on that panel who'd come across to the vast majority of the general public as behaving reasonably.

to be honest Jim Jeffries has been probably the most in your face comedian doing the rounds for the last 3 or 4 years......very dark , crude , and as you say foul mouthed....he has a massive following

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Light trolling and democracy?
He was democratically elected and is doing what he said and all the unwashed lefty nerds just can't hack it even though western countries need to look after themselves first for once.The world has become far to close and changes need to happen before it can get better.
Of course most lefties want open borders throughout the world as they don't have a facking clue to what is happening in the world.They only care about their precious egos in never being wrong while the people on the right can't protest because they will be seen as racists....The only way the right side can protest is by voting !!!!

With all due respect, it's idiots like you that have ruined NSC in the last few years. Turning every thread into some anger fueled right wing diatribe filled with vitriol and unchecked aggression. I don't generally believe in censorship or bannings so it'd be a poor show in my part if I wished Bozza would just ban some of you trolls but it would be rather nice if you lot just ****ed off back to whatever right wing faction's forum where your particular brand of vile rhetoric and nonsense is accepted. The zeitgeist may be leaning to the right at the moment but it won't always be the case. The wheel always comes back round and the emboldened right, enjoying their day in the sun, will be put back in their place.
The world faces many problems and it's human nature that fascism and the right appeal to, shall we say, the lowest common denominator who lack insight or the wherewithall to come up with a better solution than "**** you, me first".
However, it's pretty clear you don't really believe your ranting and are just indulging in a spot of trolling. A waste of everyone's time but each to their own.

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Trump is trying to do what he said but realising he can't because the system will not allow him to force other people or things in the system to do what is unconstitutional.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We dodged a bullet there then. I wouldn't want him near my club. Enjoyable as it is watching him be told to F off, he's factually right. Too many people aren't able to listen to any conversation about Trump without instantly going to either extreme of the polar argument. It's not just Trump. It's most things these days. For or against. Black or White. Nothing in between is allowed. Sadly, that's the only ground where sustainable solutions lie.

This is far too sensible for on here........... but I agree totally. Rather than shouting at each other from the corners of the room, it would make far more sense for people to come in to the middle of the room and talk, and even listen to each other.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
With all due respect, it's idiots like you that have ruined NSC in the last few years. Turning every thread into some anger fueled right wing diatribe filled with vitriol and unchecked aggression. I don't generally believe in censorship or bannings so it'd be a poor show in my part if I wished Bozza would just ban some of you trolls but it would be rather nice if you lot just ****ed off back to whatever right wing faction's forum where your particular brand of vile rhetoric and nonsense is accepted. The zeitgeist may be leaning to the right at the moment but it won't always be the case. The wheel always comes back round and the emboldened right, enjoying their day in the sun, will be put back in their place.
The world faces many problems and it's human nature that fascism and the right appeal to, shall we say, the lowest common denominator who lack insight or the wherewithall to come up with a better solution than "**** you, me first".
However, it's pretty clear you don't really believe your ranting and are just indulging in a spot of trolling. A waste of everyone's time but each to their own.

Join date Jan 2016 .. assume you mean't last few months :wink:

Can you confirm you don't really mean ... all due respect you mean none and when you say you don't really believe in censorship or bannings you really mean you would prefer NSC to be a lovely fluffy liberal/left echo chamber and you are still miffed after recieving a recent ban for being a tedious troll.

:p

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Trump is trying to do what he said but realising he can't because the system will not allow him to force other people or things in the system to do what is unconstitutional.

Exactly. You can't extend the problems of the establishment to the constitution only when it fits the argument.

I give him two years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here