Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I'm still confident that they will survive, but then again I expected them to at least get a draw today, especially after seemingly having turned a corner on Tuesday.

They have their own relegation calculator and they think that 38 points will see them safe, well good luck to that. With just 14 games to go,they only have to equal the same amount of points that they have now, from 24 games!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Not today but should have :) I lasted 80 mins today it was abject . My feelings haven't changed we are down .

There are people you can talk to. They won't judge you but just listen. Some people find it helps.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Apart from their dire form that has been stinking out Selhurst Park for the best part of 2 years now, their biggest problem seems to be the resurgence of Hull and Sunderland.

Hull picked up an away point at Old Trafford midweek and then beat Liverpool at home today. And Sunderland got an unlikely point vs Spurs midweek and then smashed 4 past Palace before half-time. Whilst everybody else is scrapping for their lives, Palace are imploding.
Swansea have improved markedly too.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
A devastated Patrick van Aarnholt at the end of the game.

d9a681a5816344e894acaf5b20acf91e.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
How much did it cost to pay off Pardew? What sort of contract is Allardyce on? How much has Allardyce just spunked up the wall in the transfer window? The fat **** is utterly clueless, thank god.

I bet the Yankie owners are wondering just what they have got themselves into here...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
How much did it cost to pay off Pardew? What sort of contract is Allardyce on? How much has Allardyce just spunked up the wall in the transfer window? The fat **** is utterly clueless, thank god.

I bet the Yankie owners are wondering just what they have got themselves into here...
Pardew got £3m I believe, Allardyce will be on a fortune. They spent a reported £14m on Van Arnolt, £12.5m on Schlupp and a £2m loan fee plus £100k wages (per week) for Sakho.

The money in the PL is ridiculous.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Not today but should have :) I lasted 80 mins today it was abject . My feelings haven't changed we are down .

I have to say, my old chum, when I look at your remaining fixtures, I agree. You're well and truly sunk.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Pardew got £3m I believe, Allardyce will be on a fortune. They spent a reported £14m on Van Arnolt, £12.5m on Schlupp and a £2m loan fee plus £100k wages (per week) for Sakho.

The money in the PL is ridiculous.

You forgot the undisclosed (12 million) on the serbian from Olympiakos

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The bloke who plays the goal music at Selhurst Park has just put in a grievance for constructive dismissal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here