Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse reject linked

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be fair, he would walk into your team ahead of Skalak and March on the right side. Can also play left wing but not a patch on Knockaert.
Knockaert plays on the right. I find it extremely hard to believe that a club struggling as much as you would let a talented player like Solly March leave. Your winger clearly isn't up to the job.

I'm being fair!
If you're trying to be fair, you just don't know enough.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be fair, he would walk into your team ahead of Skalak and March on the right side. Can also play left wing but not a patch on Knockaert. There, I'm being fair!

hahahahahaha ... sorry hang on... hahahahaha, right anyway, nope sorry... hahahahaha ok wench get me a kitchen towel... hahahaha I forgot what I wanted to say. Cheers dude.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
To be fair, he would walk into your team ahead of Skalak and March on the right side. Can also play left wing but not a patch on Knockaert. There, I'm being fair!

Why should anyone listen to you, you appear to be clueless when it comes to football, Here is a post of yours from earlier this season that I will remind you of:

Return of the Makh

...we're 7th in the league!

The majority of you deluded people had us down as relegation fodder but the truth is we are very good side this season. Benteke...you said he was useless...a waste of money...but in reality he is an absolute beast of a player! Today's win without Zaha, Remy, Souare and Dann, it shows the strength we have in depth. This is honestly the strongest Palace team in 20 years

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Why should anyone listen to you, you appear to be clueless when it comes to football, Here is a post of yours from earlier this season that I will remind you of:

Return of the Makh

...we're 7th in the league!

The majority of you deluded people had us down as relegation fodder but the truth is we are very good side this season. Benteke...you said he was useless...a waste of money...but in reality he is an absolute beast of a player! Today's win without Zaha, Remy, Souare and Dann, it shows the strength we have in depth. This is honestly the strongest Palace team in 20 years
Hahaha!

Owned!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here