studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Looking hopeful IMG-20170123-WA0000.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
There are plenty of Tuesdays left between now and May so no fixture conjestion. It would also be one of the 15 wins we need to be guaranteed promotion.

Hmmm possible FA Cup replays not withstanding of course. Hence the problem with trying to find a free date for the rescheduled Newcastle game. It would also be nice to get the game over and done with whilst we are still playing well, just in case we suffer a dip in form.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I realise it would inconvenience a lot of people - and I'm sorry for that - but wouldn't it be glorious poetic justice if the FA uphold Murray's ban only for the Cardiff match to be called off again and Murray misses Lincoln in the Cup? Two fingers to the FA in that case, and rightly so!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The official definition of fog is a visibility of less than 1,000 m. This limit is appropriate for aviation purposes, but for the general public and motorists an upper limit of 180 m is more realistic. Severe disruption to transport occurs when the visibility falls below 50 m. Useful labels for these three categories are aviation fog, thick fog and dense fog.

What is the FA definition?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Fog now forecast at 8pm in lewes. Exactly as it was on 30th December.

Mist was forecast on 30 December 2016 at KO time, but not at 6 pm when the match was called off. Looking out the door at six tonight as I did for the Cardiff game, I would say both times it was dense fog and unplayable but slightly less (by the merest fraction, almost identical) tonight (Monday).

Tuesday:
Another cold day, with areas of low cloud and freezing fog proving very slow to clear and perhaps lingering all day in places, greatly limiting the extent of sunny intervals. Maximum Temperature 5 °C.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gcpcq5541#?fcTime=1485216000

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The official definition of fog is a visibility of less than 1,000 m. This limit is appropriate for aviation purposes, but for the general public and motorists an upper limit of 180 m is more realistic. Severe disruption to transport occurs when the visibility falls below 50 m. Useful labels for these three categories are aviation fog, thick fog and dense fog.

The ref stands on the centre spot and has to be able to see both goals and all four corner posts I think.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

from the previous game it was mentioned when the linesman cant clearly see across the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here