Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Brighton get promoted should new s/t holders have to purchase 2 year tickets?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry I couldn't make it mate, I was washing my hair.

Are you sure it was your own hair? Given your interest, I suspect you were listening to the commentary of our game on R5.Was it good?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What a nause, the one day a year you wash your hair and I've got spare tickets :lolol:

d0NnEG1WnnXqg.gif

Rory, you've become a twatt.

Get over yourself, nobody gives a shit about you anymore.

Accept this and move on

Who needs to get over who? Perfectly good suggestion to weed out people buying tickets for prem only which would give proper jcl(brighton fans) more chance. I understand you got the hump because i dont want to play pikey v weeds game on nsc but i'm fine with people who do. live and let live buddy:shrug:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Given we might not last two seasons in the premierwotsit, then no.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Should the P word happen, the wise-guy half-season ticket buyers who hedged their bets up til a month ago should be financially WHACKED til it hurts. They're no fans of the Albion, despite whatever back story they manage to conjure up. Total ****s.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well played mate. At least you are keeping Buzzer entertained, it normally takes a pack of crayons to do that.

Haha! The gift that keeps on giving. Just a reminder that I'm the one who puts you right when you try to use long words whilst your best comeback is "Twatty".

Jan 30, 2008
Rory, you've become a twatt.

Get over yourself, nobody gives a shit about you anymore.

Accept this and move on
not really , you know there's an element of truth in his suggestion , the number of ST no shows would suggest there's a few big game charlie's in the support ............ just a thought?
regards
DR

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Haha! The gift that keeps on giving. Just a reminder that I'm the one who puts you right when you try to use long words whilst your best comeback is "Twatty".

This post sums you up Buzzer. The fact that you even mention long words :lolol:

Where have long words got you, unless you're a bloody poet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here