Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snowdogs By The Sea

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes, a good kick or hit with a rock.
Have you spotted them all yet?

I'm wrapped up in all the end of season cricket stuff on Sunday's at the moment (averages, AGM etc). I'm planning the big Sunday walk for the end of the month. I think it's about seven miles in total (I've already seen the AMEX dog). I've passed a few here and there, but a full Sunday excursion and hearty lunch will be something to look forward to.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm wrapped up in all the end of season cricket stuff on Sunday's at the moment (averages, AGM etc). I'm planning the big Sunday walk for the end of the month. I think it's about seven miles in total (I've already seen the AMEX dog). I've passed a few here and there, but a full Sunday excursion and hearty lunch will be something to look forward to.

How do you plan to see the one at Victoria Railway Station on your walk ???

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

We are planning on spotting them in half term, may not walk to see them all in Brighton and Hove, we will probably get a day bus ticket from Newhaven anyway, so will hop on and off the bus.
One is in Victoria Station so we may make a day of it in London when seeing that one.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How do you plan to see the one at Victoria Railway Station on your walk ???

:lolol:
On my way to an Albion away match/Harlequins home match. (Not walking though...)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
On my way to an Albion away match. (Not walking though...)

Good man, it is underneath the escalator that goes up to the Plaza near the Nat West cash machines

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905

Think you'll find it's double that. Did the 43 town centre ones by bike and it clocked in at 15 miles.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Snowdog at the entrance to Preston Park was being put back in place this morning. Catch it quick before the over-privileged local ferals strike again :thumbsup:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Really enjoyed doing this, we were in Bristol in 2013 and saw many of the Grommits
We saw all the Shun the sheep sculptures in London and Bristol last year, great fun for kids and big kids like myself and my mrs.

Also went to Bath when they were doing Lions.
The good thing about these art trails is they take you to different parts of the citys that you maybe wouldn't visit.

Think Bristol did a similar thing with Gorillas about 3 years ago

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
The Preston Park snow dog has been attacked again. I noticed a scratch on Sunday, but picture on Argus site looks like further damage since Sunday

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The Preston Park snow dog has been attacked again. I noticed a scratch on Sunday, but picture on Argus site looks like further damage since Sunday

Not surprised it's been scratched, we went round spotting the Snowdogs last week, even though there is a sign saying " Do not climb " on the base of each dog many Snowdogs we saw had young kids climbing them.
One young lad of about 5 years old was hitting the Snowdog in The Level with a small stick, no damage done but his father was standing next to him :facepalm:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
c56e3f75c51da2838cb4f5a84a1c7000.jpg

This guy seems to like the fella in Palmeira Square!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here