Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk - England Squad

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Dunk plays at a higher level than the England team.

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
Them? Don't you mean 'us'.
At least be honest about who you support.

What? I rate Lewis but what I was saying is that you can't really compare him to PL players Until he plays in the same league as the players we are comparing him to. I apologise if that doesn't conform to your views but just because someone doesn't, it's a bit simplistic to accuse them of supporting another club

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What? I rate Lewis but what I was saying is that you can't really compare him to PL players Until he plays in the same league as the players we are comparing him to. I apologise if that doesn't conform to your views but just because someone doesn't, it's a bit simplistic to accuse them of supporting another club

I haven't given my views on Lewis. I commented on you post where you appear to be Brighton, when we know you're Palace.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can this poster have one of those avatars?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

You were outed as Palace a while back, why do you bother coming on here still pretending to be otherwise? Tedious, boring and sad are words that spring to mind.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

So we can't compare Messi to Rooney?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

What a ridiculous argument. Playing in a higher division does not automatically mean that someone is a better player than someone who plays in a lower division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here