well if you don't like it here **** off but pay your tax first
cheeky bar stewards :annoyed:

D

Deleted member 22389

there they are at the forefront of the stay in Europe campaign
laughable if they did'nt actually owe this nation billions in tax
well if you don't like it here **** off but pay your tax first
cheeky bar stewards :annoyed:

This was my point in another thread, it's bloody hypocritical.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Business leaders are being ushered into rooms and being asked to help Cameron's position, I seem to recall many business people saying similar things about the Euro.

Business people should be prepared and should thrive within either scenario, do they really need small business's, plumbers, nurses, teachers tax money to be thrown into the European coffers for them to to turn a buck, if they are real business leaders then go and competitively produce, sell and make a profit and do not expect us to subsidise their own enterprises or services or perhaps them and their cronies might wish to cover the £55m daily subscription and not me.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
are people still going on about the tax that Vodafone "owe" from a business deal dating back to the dot com boom era?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Thought this was going to be a thread about anything other than the ****ing referendum...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Can you prove that please?

Don't hold your breath. I'm still waiting for [MENTION=29908]gregbrighton[/MENTION] to give evidence that politicians are being bribed.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Don't hold your breath. I'm still waiting for @gregbrighton to give evidence that politicians are being bribed.

I think the word may be 'leaned on' a little? Despite having the freedom of voicing their preference, I think the whips may be having a busy job at the moment.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I think the word may be 'leaned on' a little? Despite having the freedom of voicing their preference, I think the whips may be having a busy job at the moment.

I don't know the specifics, just using the words he used in his original post. Clarification is always good and hopefully he'll provide it :thumbsup:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Thought this was going to be a thread about anything other than the ****ing referendum...
Ha, same here!

Even after it's taken place there'll be plenty of sore losers/winners having a prod at the other side so it could be a while.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
So you're pissed off about a big company who pay their tax according to the loopholes left for them by the UK Government and that means we should leave the EU?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Read it all - nowhere does it say that Vodafone owe UK plc £8bn.

Really looking forward to this detailed financial analysis of Vodafone's operations though. Presumably that is forthcoming and people won't just lazily post links to articles that don't even reinforce their point.

You'll find their point is almost as realistic as the 'evidence' supporting it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here