Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am at 'take part ' in Preston Park and guess who's here ?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Just read the Palace Board and saw this:

"Lovely sunny Saturday, and there is a family day out called Take Part,at Preston Park, about a mile from where I live, a festival of sport and activity. So I thought I would pop down with the wife and kids, and guess who I saw?
Only that w****r wannabe journalist Hove Born and Bred. He says he comes from Hove, so wht the f**k is he doing slumming it in Brighton"?
Muzza

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just read the Palace Board and saw this:

"Lovely sunny Saturday, and there is a family day out called Take Part,at Preston Park, about a mile from where I live, a festival of sport and activity. So I thought I would pop down with the wife and kids, and guess who I saw?
Only that w****r wannabe journalist Hove Born and Bred. He says he comes from Hove, so wht the f**k is he doing slumming it in Brighton"?
Muzza

:lolol:

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Actually that's a good question, how much is he worth?

Premiership striker (only 1 goal from the spot though), scored loads of goals in their promotion season..getting on a bit having recovered from a crocked knee

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Actually that's a good question, how much is he worth?

Premiership striker (only 1 goal from the spot though), scored loads of goals in their promotion season..getting on a bit having recovered from a crocked knee

You never recover from a knee like that..not really. I know Van Persie did...but he wasn't the wrong side of 30 when he did the same

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Judas himself Glenn Murray .

I thought he wasn't allowed south of Preston Drove

Did you throw large stones or rocks at him and or threaten to " open im up like a can of facking beans " wiv your mate Stanley ????
If not why not ????

Dec 29, 2011
Few pro footballers that are more genuine or likable than Murray. Has lots of time for people, enjoys his job and just wants to be with his family in Brighton. WE turned him down, he's just like a regular person and went to the nearest employer.

D

Deleted User X18H

The thing is unless there are some very short memories on here ( that is conveniently very likely ) Murray bleated and moaned constantly about how much he disliked and couldn't settle living in Brighton and Hove . Then signs for our once despised arch rivals BUT still chooses to live in Brighton and Hove.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
....to sing through the night
Like a lark who is learning to pray

I go to the hills when my heart is lonely
I know I will hear what I've heard before
My heart will be blessed with the sound of music
And I'll sing once more

D

Deleted User X18H

....to sing through the night
Like a lark who is learning to pray

I go to the hills when my heart is lonely
I know I will hear what I've heard before
My heart will be blessed with the sound of music
And I'll sing once more

Nobody wants your BN2 Kitcat solidarity songs on here.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
It's an outrage that you didn't use your highly tuned journalistic instincts to introduce yourself and ask him a few pertinent questions before posting your whereabouts.

Hove Bed&Breakfast is very well aware of his limitations; the drivel he posts on here is as good as it gets.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here