Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yep. I was waiting for the bit where they show one person (or better still more people) going round and round and round. Instead the moved the footage back a forth a bit and added arrows to make it look like people were going round and round. There are any number of reasons that there was a flow of people like that. Probably because the road was closed the other way so they had to go that way.

That is a whole lot of people who would have to be in on the hoax for that to make sense. I'll be honest here but i don't have the faith in the US government to coordinate so many people and keep them quiet. They couldn't even get the police organised enough to attend by the book according to Wolfgang von Whatsisface. How they hell would they coordinate everyone?

If staged it wasn't done that well. I would say it failed.

I don't buy into conspiracies especially 9/11 because it collapsed the way it would be expected to and I don't believe any government would kill 3,000 of its own citizens, but the Sandy Hook "conspiracy" is different because it doesn't involve killing anyone.

The firehouse footage just adds to the strangeness and is hard to explain even for someone who doesn't believe it was staged.

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I didn't see any dead children in the video? No children would have died if it was staged.

He means the children who were murdered at Sandy Hook you cretin. How do you explain the dead kids?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You rejected the very notion of a motive that a Sandy Hook type event being used at the time when new gun control laws were being championed would gain an advantage
No I didn't. I said they didn't need more gun crime to show that guns are bad. Of course in a campaign to stop guns they're going to use massacres like Sandy Hook as an example, that goes without saying :facepalm:

It was an event that surpassed the general gun crime you describe as being enough for the anti gun campaign.
There have been plenty of massacres, Sandy Hook isn't the only one. Yes of course each massacre adds weight to the anti-gun argument, so yes, the Sandy Hook massacre adds to their argument, obviously.

But to suggest it's made up is ludicrous and requires the suspension of disbelief. Next you'll be telling us someone has invented perpetual motion :rolleyes:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I didn't see any dead children in the video? No children would have died if it was staged.
The video I saw suggested that the school on the news was not working as an operational school. So for them to use a derelict school building for the hoax the whole town and probably neighbouring towns to would have to be in on it. Not to mention the school district and education department.

It is all very well saying that things were odd around the incident but when you start to ask questions about the alternative theory it falls down.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
He means the children who were murdered at Sandy Hook you cretin. How do you explain the dead kids?

If it was staged there would be no murders or dead kids. Don't you get it?

Do you think that I am saying that over twenty kids were killed by the government to help change the gun laws? If you believe this is what I am implying then it's you who is the cretin.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Again i don't buy in to all this fact checking nonsense, anyone can make up a set of facts in order to suit ones own agenda, the brexit campaign was a clear example of this. unless you have witnessed something first hand a fact is only what someone has been telling you Where is the fact that the likes of the BBC and others like them are a more credible than some of the alternative media outlets.

You didn't read that confirmation bias link now did you? Go on, give it a go.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
If it was staged there would be no murders or dead kids. Don't you get it?

Do you think that I am saying that over twenty kids were killed by the government to help change the gun laws? If you believe this is what I am implying then it's you who is the cretin.

The dead children. Their corpses. How does that fit in to 'It was staged' ****ed up narrative?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There isn't even any photos of a post crime scene let alone dead children or photos of body bags being brought out. Funny how you are hoping that children have died and I am hoping they didn't.

That's a very low and disgusting thing to post. Almost as bad as the sicko conspiracy theory that you believe in.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
There isn't even any photos of a post crime scene let alone dead children or photos of body bags being brought out. Funny how you are hoping that children have died and I am hoping they didn't.

Well, that's a nice moment to leave this on.

Seriously, switch off youtube for a bit and get off whatever ****ed up sites you visit for a while. It will do you the world of good.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You didn't read that confirmation bias link now did you? Go on, give it a go.

For my troubles i have given it a go and to be perfectly honest with you i could not make head or tail of it, call me ignorant thick whatever i couldn't care less. as far as i am concerned it's jargon. the gist that i got from it was how one comes up with his own set of beliefs and how prejudises can sway a persons opinion.. correct ?

Loved one quote particularly...Smart people believe weird things ...Rarely does anyone weigh facts before deciding what to believe, that can be applied to both sides.

I think

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Going back to the actor/ bereaved father thing: I've knocked on somebody's door before to tell her that her son- aged eighteen, and an only child- had been killed in a car crash.

Her first reaction was to take a deep breath, then smile at me, walk into the lounge, and start doing her ironing, cool as you like.

Sudden and unexpected grief does all sorts of things to the human mind. There is no approved, textbook way to express it.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Going back to the actor/ bereaved father thing: I've knocked on somebody's door before to tell her that her son- aged eighteen, and an only child- had been killed in a car crash.

Her first reaction was to take a deep breath, then smile at me, walk into the lounge, and start doing her ironing, cool as you like.

Sudden and unexpected grief does all sorts of things to the human mind. There is no approved, textbook way to express it.

He's a bad actor:

https://youtu.be/Vic5bOWGmQI

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here