Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Kavanagh referee

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I thought his performance yesterday was one of the best I can remember, hardly knew he was there and didn't want to be the centre of attention like some others we've seen.

He's new on the list and I think he could go a long way.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Reffed us a few times at the Amex and always puts in a good performance. Just this season been promoted to the Premier League. Him and Michael Oliver are the best two me thinks.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Staggering to think only just getting his break at this level when Dean is stealing a living week in week out in premier league

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I thought his performance yesterday was one of the best I can remember, hardly knew he was there and didn't want to be the centre of attention like some others we've seen.

He's new on the list and I think he could go a long way.

I agree , had an excellent game yesterday

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Agreed we commented on it on the way back too.

Also worth mentioning the lady lino. Got every decision right. And makes a change to have something to look at other than the football.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
March's certainly was. Disgraceful dive. Was too far away from the Murray elbow to see.

Thought Murray's was merited too.

I agree with all the comments about the ref, superb performance. Can we have him every week?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Only seen MOTD Highlights - were both Brighton Bookings justified then?

Got to be honest yes.
March who had a great game tarnished it a little with one of the worst dives we will see this season.
Murray I would say so yes. Nothing malicious in it also nothing more than that.
All in all refs are generally more popular to the winning side's set of fans but I thought he did well

Jimmy Grimble

All 4 refs have been good so far.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Also worth mentioning the lady lino. Got every decision right. And makes a change to have something to look at other than the football.

Oh hello, Mr Keys, welcome back to football.

Not really. You're a penis, as is your mate Andy.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Yep, he was good. Early in the first half he gave a freekick to WBA in their box for what looked to me like nothing, and I thought not one of those refs...but barely noticed him for the rest of the game, which is always a good sign.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Always amazes me when a woman knows the offside rule.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here