Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8097785 said:
I've requested this several times in the past month to no avail - if no singings are made I blame the mods! [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] @HansKrayFanClub [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So taking into account wages as well, which of those strikers do you think we could have signed? Mounie, I imagine. And erm....

Other than that, Joselu perhaps (who has made little PL impact previously? Or Abraham if we were prepared to spend the money with no future financial return (and so far he hasn't looked likely to set the PL alight).

Who said the discussion is strictly about strikers? The point was simply that many clubs, contrary to the bullshite about it just being Hudd, have been busy for many weeks filling the positions key for their particular needs.

The Albion's pressing need was always pacey strikers who can score at PL level. This was debated all the way back in April and May, because we were lucky enough to have the Boro model of how NOT to tackle a PL season.

Call it bad luck, briliiant brinkmanship, whatever you like, but the club have one day left, out of four and half months, to deal with our greatest team deficiency.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8097785]I've requested this several times in the past month to no avail - if no singings are made I blame the mods! [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

A travesty of our time . I put great thought into the thread title as the OP,

Thinking of taking LEEGAL action!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Hope I'm wrong, just can't see it. We've known what we've needed since the end of last season, and in two and a half months signed no first team strikers. Can't see us signing 2+ in the next two and a half days.
With Hemed being the only fit striker at the club, surely we'd need to sign 3 for him to leave. (1starter, 1 bench, 1 backup for injuries/suspensions/fitness-rotation) There's then also the risk that who we sign may turn out to be pony.
I'll stick my head out with a prediction: Hemed will start our next Prem match.

We don't know do we? 25 hours to go. None of us would have wanted to have been in this position, not least the club. CH has said it's been a "very difficult window." Code for a nightmare really. But I'd still be very surprised if we didn't sign at least one decent striker. TB has gambled on us getting this far. He'll know that if we don't sign strikers we will almost certainly go down. Right now, I'm backing the club to get the players in.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Sorry I'm late folks. :) Anything of interest happening here?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
No SINGINGS tomorrow will be bad

But at least the meltdown will be a bit of fun

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm at the Sam Outlaw concert at Komedia tomorrow during the DEFCON 5 hours , so will save my bedwetting for Friday morning

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011
Heard on talk sport earlier that the Spanish transfer window closes 24 hrs later than ours, how does that work with regard to Spanish players coming here?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Heard on talk sport earlier that the Spanish transfer window closes 24 hrs later than ours, how does that work with regard to Spanish players coming here?
The window refers to the buying club.

We can sell to Spain etc.on Friday.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Unless we change to La Liga, it makes no difference to us, we play in the Premier League, and our transfer window shuts tomorrow.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter

Spanish clubs can bring players in from abroad still but U.K.Clubs can't sign anyone after 11pm tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here