Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Grigg's on Fire!

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
I haven't come up with any inspiring lyrics, but I was thinking Uptown Girl could become a song for Beram Kayal (Just because, I'm in love with Beram Kayal...). Or changing the lyrics of My Girl, to Kayal.

Wham's I don't want your freedom could be I just love Dale Stephens & Love Shack could become a Skalak chant.

There must be dozens of possibilities to get more chants for different players next season, alas I sit in the East stand so don't look at me to get them started :tumble:

Slate away gentleman.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
O'Grady's dire
Forest fans were horrified
O'Grady's dire
Forest fans were horrified
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I haven't come up with any inspiring lyrics, but I was thinking Uptown Girl could become a song for Beram Kayal (Just because, I'm in love with Beram Kayal...). Or changing the lyrics of My Girl, to Kayal.

Wham's I don't want your freedom could be I just love Dale Stephens & Love Shack could become a Skalak chant.

There must be dozens of possibilities to get more chants for different players next season, alas I sit in the East stand so don't look at me to get them started :tumble:

Slate away gentleman.

Some GOOD calls, right there.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011

Pardew's on fire
Palace fans just wanna hide

pardew.gif

:jester:

would love to sing this against Palace and all do his dance at the same time . Would look amazing

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
Another Skalak one, sex is on fire.. Jiiiirrriii Skalak is on fire.

Slightly inspired (having the wrong song in my head) but not the same to Griggs' :thumbsup:

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Not seen it posted (sorry if it has) but this is the best new football song. Delivered very well and the right speed too. (I think Newcastle actually first started singing it first but fair play Wigan - and 95% of footy songs are repeated from somewhere). :clap2:

This is quality and as you say, is even more effective because it is sung at the right speed. Love it when they all start jumping around when it gets to the la la la la la bit !

We absolutely need to have this next season and I know we have a song about Knocky but currently he's the one who terrorises defences so until we see what strikers we sign it's got to be "Knockaerts on fire......" IMHO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here