Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's still young but he did ok. Mixed it well, busy, much better than the profligate and disinterested Gardner. JFC is NOT the problem.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Has Gardner actually had a decent game yet.

No, I'm not sure what he adds to the team. The only time he seems to pass with anything resembling accuracy is when it is to Bennet!

I don't know why JFC gets flack, he is good in posession, has a good range of passing, and can be threat to the opposition when allowed to play an attacking role.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Shock [MENTION=15895]brightonmark1234[/MENTION] dishing out the thumbs down to anyone who dares have a different opinion to him.

(mark thumbs down this post if secrectly you want to suck on JFC's wang)

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I have been one of his biggest critics lately but actually thought he had his best game of the season so far. On record, well done JFC.

Now Holla and Tex. What the blimmin' heck have happened to these two. One rested and the other recovering from that head injury or a case of two more who are settling into poor form and relative obscurity after exciting early season hopes?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have been one of his biggest critics lately but actually thought he had his best game of the season so far. On record, well done JFC.

Now Holla and Tex. What the blimmin' heck have happened to these two. One rested and the other recovering from that head injury or a case of two more who are settling into poor form and relative obscurity after exciting early season hopes?

JFC as my MOTM on Sat and I certainly am not his no1 fan but credit where its due he was excllent. Which makes me think he is more suited to that role than watercarrier.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
JFC as my MOTM on Sat and I certainly am not his no1 fan but credit where its due he was excllent. Which makes me think he is more suited to that role than watercarrier.

Absolutely, with Ince in the side JFC had a bit more opportunity to influence the game going forward, all our decent midfield play came from him, and the ball through to Gardner in the first half was pin point for a great opportunity fluffed..

We actually missed him sitting deep i thought though, Rotherham pushed men up and the trust to give the ball to Ince in deep positions wasnt there escpecially without Holla not in the side.

I would quite like to see Holla Ince and JFC at the head of that 3 in midfield, until Stephens is fit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here