Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Surely this week ?

If nothing by next Sunday then will start getting concerned about our approach
You won't be alone. It's already getting a tad silly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think this week is the least likely of pre-season, for any signings, whilst they're away in Austria.

Not sure that makes much difference to loans for Brown or Gomez, and supposedly Cafu's club is in Austria as well ( and his agent is now in Europe).

Barber and Winstanley won't be tied to the training camp either.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Meanwhile all 'Udders new signings are bonding with their new team mates as they trap meat, fish and sleep under the stars on some remote Swedish archipelago.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think this week is the least likely of pre-season, for any signings, whilst they're away in Austria.

We signed Aaron Hughes while in Spain, it was they same day as the fans were invited to the barbecue laid on by the club and he flew out to sign the paper's just before they arrived at the barbecue and they announced the signing as he came out outside

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We signed Aaron Hughes while in Spain, it was they same day as the fans were invited to the barbecue laid on by the club and he flew out to sign the paper's just before they arrived at the barbecue and they announced the signing as he came out outside

Yes, it's not impossible. I just said the least likely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here