Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New KIt

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Yes I tried searching.......The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search:
new, kit

Anyone know if the American Express panel on the front is sewn in or is it iron on like the old days?
The pics on the website certainly look like its NOT iron on..

Actually first time I've looked in the on line shop since promotion and I am disappointed there are not more new 'premier league' additions just the same over priced stuff.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm going to guess the letters are heat pressed onto the white panel which seems to be sublimated to create a break in the stripes on the front of the shirt, but I stress, that is a guess. Would be great if the letters are also sublimated, would be quite a departure for Nike if they are.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Waiting too. Really not sure about the reverse side and will need closer examination. Certainly looks like it could do with a number/name on it.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Waiting too. Really not sure about the reverse side and will need closer examination. Certainly looks like it could do with a number/name on it.

The back of the shirt is Dreadful. I really do not like this template in the slightest, however it might be nicer in person.

Wouldnt mind moving over to New Balance when the contract is up.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Back of shirt is hideous. Looks very patchy, 3 different blues. Yuk yuk and double yuk as Dick Dastardly would say.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Back of shirt is hideous. Looks very patchy, 3 different blues. Yuk yuk and double yuk as Dick Dastardly would say.

I think its only two, but the bue and white together makes it look lighter. either way patchy is the right description in my mind. Horrid.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I know the shorts are blue with a white stripe down the sides (on a dummy at the fixtures breakfast) but has anyone seen any indication of what colour the socks are? I'm hoping they stay blue ...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Is this a good thread to complain about the quality of the promo shots of our kit? Every year we hang an over-sized shirt on a manequin and set the flash to 1 million percent brightness. Almost every other kit launch I've seen has more flattering photos of the kit than ours.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Does anyone know the actual release date in July? Can't find it on the club website.

Really hoping the full kit is in stock for the Atletico Madrid game as my kid can't wait to get it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I know the shorts are blue with a white stripe down the sides (on a dummy at the fixtures breakfast) but has anyone seen any indication of what colour the socks are? I'm hoping they stay blue ...

Going FKW this year then?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Off on my hols on 26th so my lads are really hoping to have by then. Got them on the express delivery which may swing it if later in July? The shop stated "We don't have a specific date yet but we've been told to say mid to late July"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here