Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Out of interest, can anyone name 5 worse Championship keepers?

Northstandfan

Dec 14, 2014
Mid sussex
Bennett getting beaten ey? Lost count of the amount of times that's happened this season.

He gets off lightly on here. Good going forward, shocking left back though.

Bruno is ok going forward but a shocking right back, at least we are equal on both sides

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
We can with 19000 season tickets and players from League Two that we hope can make the step up, which is probably the route we'd take, whilst waiting on players from the academy. I think the club is now built around this philosophy. We could have some shit years ahead, whilst waiting.

Bloom will spend enough to keep us up, this will be a bit of a shock i think. Doubt we will be any where near play offs though and i agree he aopears to be waiting for some good academy players to come through

Northstandfan

Dec 14, 2014
Mid sussex
Bruno defended well today, I thought.

I heard he was quite good today but has been shocking at times. I played right back for 20 years in all divisions upto Sunday Div 1 and at no point when defending a corner was the ball was cleared and I the furthest man forward on the half way line. At least three times this season Bruno has been the furthest forward when he should be defending.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
With 10 teams getting parachute payments this season i would of been happyish with 11th but now happy to finnish 20th not good but luckilly 3 other teams have been shit but against us been better over the home and away legs ? All we have we've been lucky over the course of the season they failed more than us and that is something .I blame mainly the loan signings as they have been crap on the whole tex has been a plus but the others wtf? Championship clubs lent them 2 us because there not good enough for them says it all really. I"d rather have a league 1 or 2 striker playing.his heart out out than some of the shit we've had on loan getting fit at our expense then buggering off fully fit after mugging us for 3 months wages.
just a rant but im sure im not alone .

Tony the Pony

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
I was at the game, and I didn't think stockdale was at fault for either goal. He did however make a couple of good saves, including one from maclean just before half time when he was clean through

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Concede 2 and cut me deep regularly this season. Another long, frustrating away day so I'm a little peeved to say the least. Can't blame him in isolation but as this is a Stockdale thread he gets his share of the shit.
Tell me about it we are still 45 minutes from Euston. I didn't think he was at fault for either goal, the second looked like a good save to start with but it was a long way away. The first was poor defending full stop with a gentle cross for our centre backs to head away but didn't.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
[tweet]589508985834893312[/tweet]

So anyone fancy telling him or is it the usual have a go at the keeper thread. Having not seen the goal I'll go with Stockdale on this one

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
[tweet]589508985834893312[/tweet]

So anyone fancy telling him or is it the usual have a go at the keeper thread. Having not seen the goal I'll go with Stockdale on this one

I think it's quit sad that our keeper feels the need to tweet this :down:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He is, finally, (sort of) going to town on some of the abuse aimed his way, good man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here