Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Worrying that Wigan sound like they're well on top against Derby!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sounds like the ****ers are already on holiday. I hope Hughton gives them the bollocking of a lifetime.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I think you will find that the adverts on NSC are populated by what is searched for on your computer, so if I do a search for say Tea bags in tescos, all my adverts (that I only see, not anyone else) will be adverts for teabags in tescos (or the like) I'm sure thats how it works anyway :shrug:

I dont believe that for a minute, it doesnt matter what i search for or if i reset and delete all my all search history and settings all i ever get is ropey russian skank whore dating websites, fat ugly old mature dating websites and now these supposedly over 50 tight arses in a gym!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gotta love these google ads, cant say f**k, w**k or c**t on here because google get upset apparently because its not family friendly, they are however quite happy to serve me ads of women in a gym thrusting their barely clad peachy arses in the air. Not double standards though, at all.

Watch out , its the first step to being radicalised and joining ISIS :laugh:

D

Deleted member 22389

Hope CH reads them the riot act. Seems like we have players who don't give a shit today. Probably thought Rotherham was going to be a push over. We are much better than this.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I dont believe that for a minute, it doesnt matter what i search for or if i reset and delete all my all search history and settings all i ever get is ropey russian skank whore dating websites, fat ugly old mature dating websites and now these supposedly over 50 tight arses in a gym!!

for google read 1984

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I get banner ads on NSC on my phone, but no ads on my laptop. No idea how the settings are different or how that works

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
My knees never touched the floor after being JUMPED on by the eunuchs posing as hard basted stewards on Friday.
:wink:

As an aside I reckon I could sue the wanker that assaulted me----unfortunately I didn't see him.
I won't if Tony puts the money towards buying another team.

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
Totally this. Happens at works as well... Have reported the dodgy ads but still get matures...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
its all OK best is coming on to save us

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
For what its worth the ad on my phone for NSC is Malaysia Year of Festivals. Haven't searched strange international festivals at all.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't believe that the google ads things is all that accurate. There are some that seem like they are based on my browsing history, but there are lots that I can't see what websites I might have been to that would suggest that as a relevant ad.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
All of our mediocre performances are exacerbated by our inability to score. We're not a woeful team, we don't concede many goals, we never get stuffed. BUT the collective displays of our front-line has been one of the worst in recent years. Many teams spend the majority of away games on the back foot. Nothing unusual there. But a goal nicked here and there and those teams suddenly look efficient and robust. We are incapable of these smash and grab wins because we don't have the personnel to deliver. That little moment of brilliance - or a great free-kick.

The dearth of goals and front-line quality MUST be addressed next season. Ignore it, and we're playing with fire...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here