Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Ezequiel Schelotto really 'The Greyhound'

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
ha ha yes, the one where it just arrowed out straight as a die off a toe punt when you could see he was shaping for the little cultured outside of the boot chipped out-swinging pass.

I like him though so far! (in the few minutes we've seen).

Bruno has been known to do the same.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The solution to this is to play him on the right. When you do this can happen - the goal that actually excited me about signing Izquierdo.

Close-up v Stoke, Izquierdo chose to shift ball on to his stronger right foot as the there wasn't really a clear shooting opportunity. OK with that,

I do think it works better with one on inverted and once conventional winger. And swapping wings should occur more often.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What's going on [MENTION=153]perseus[/MENTION] ? Two posts in a row about pacy players, both of which actually make sense and neither of which mention Will Buckley. Has your account been hacked?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Nice, but I think I'll back Chris's selection thanks all the same. :thumbsup:

I very much doubt Chris is on here looking for advice.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not slagging him off but from west upper looks like him that’s all calm down

But The Horse could well be in the top ten of "ugliest Albion players" whereas my Mrs would love a bit of The Greyhound.

And Schelotto isn't crap.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I think the Greyhound will start at Old Trafford, but not as full back. I think he'll start in place of Knocky, to help out Bruno in a defensive right midfielder type role. Gives us a bit of extra cover and frankly we may be chasing shadows for a good while. Expect Knocky to come on for the final 20, and gets him revved up for the game on Tuesday. I also think Solly may start on the left and Hemed in the middle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here