Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP lion logo

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think it's perfect. Beautifully evocative of all that the UK stands for. It's sad that we've hunted all the wild lions in Britain to extinction though.

At least I assume that's the case as I can't remember the last time I saw one roaming majestically across Ashdown Forest or Ditchling Beacon.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think it's perfect. Beautifully evocative of all that the UK stands for. It's sad that we've hunted all the wild lions in Britain to extinction though.

At least I assume that's the case as I can't remember the last time I saw one roaming majestically across Ashdown Forest or Ditchling Beacon.

Rumour had it at one time that a refugee from Aspinall's? zoo was at home on an old rifle range near Crowborough Beacon.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Were the first lions in Britain not brought here by those pesky Roman immigrants?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Remind you of anything?

DK408XUX0AAaK9U.jpg

gillian-duffy.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here