Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Film quotes

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Inspired byUncle Spielberg’s thread, which is timed brilliantly as I wanted to watch a film tonight and now have some epic choices. This thread is destined to fall flat on it’s face.

Guess the film from the quote below, then add your own quote for the next person.

“How’s the smut business Jackie?”

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Inspired byUncle Spielberg’s thread, which is timed brilliantly as I wanted to watch a film tonight and now have some epic choices. This thread is destined to fall flat on it’s face.

Guess the film from the quote below, then add your own quote for the next person.

The Big Lebowski

“Well it looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you've been cheated!”

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
" Inside every gook there's an American trying to get out, that's why we're here trying to help them"
Sorry, just rewatching Full Metal Jacket....

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Bambi?

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong-il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes - assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they **** too much, or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves, because pussies are only an inch-and-a-half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us **** this asshole, we are going to have our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit."

Team America

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

You said it!

Lets start again with an easy one:

Terminate with Extreme Prejudice

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
What I'm looking for is someone to contribute to what England has given to the world, culture, sophistication, genius, a little bit more than a hot dog. Know what I mean

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
What I'm looking for is someone to contribute to what England has given to the world, culture, sophistication, genius, a little bit more than a hot dog. Know what I mean

The Long Good Friday

"Come back to me".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here