Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs Season Ticket Prices for new stadium 2018/19

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Crikey those prices seem very steep. Certainly not a family day out any more at the Spurs.

What a shame.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is access to the cheese room extra?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My Falmer ST is £730 next year, so given they are a London-based and a top-6 premier club the prices don't seem too unreasonable compared to us.

And you don't have to pay that amount. There are cheaper options

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Loving the look of the new ground but i agree with most comments on here. I was a season ticket holder in the 90s and early 2000's when prices were sensible. The cost of tickets now are absolutely crazy and at those prices i can't ever see myself being a season ticket holder again.

As mentioned on here i feel that the real fans will be prices out and it will end up being a day our for tourists or hospitality business days. How to kill the atmosphere. Not happy.

I actually wouldn't mind spurs going back to being the mediocre team i have support most of my life, at least that way i may be able to get a ticket for a sensible price again.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
With seat arm rests, a complimentary programme, cup tickets included and carpeted lounges ... some will pay 2 to 3 times as much. Differentiated marketing does work.

That’s what they’re being told now. The CEO will take the tea away after a few seasons.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
A spurs supporting mate of mine said there is a option to spread the cost by paying monthly Direct Debit, however unlike ours, they charge interest, works out another £70 !!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Football is slowly eating itself and these prices are just another example of it. Within the next 20 years the cycle will probably complete itself again and we will see Premier League clubs struggling to fill their stadiums. They are just cutting off their core supporters and have been for many years. And when things change (as I believe they are starting to) they will be left with only the few that can still afford to go.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
A spurs supporting mate of mine said there is a option to spread the cost by paying monthly Direct Debit, however unlike ours, they charge interest, works out another £70 !!

Disgusting. Itll be interesting to see what the atmosphere's like with those prices and the amount of people priced out. Could it become the Emirates?

Football is f##cked in this country

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I actually wouldn't mind spurs going back to being the mediocre team i have support most of my life, at least that way i may be able to get a ticket for a sensible price again.
They're about as mediocre as they used to be. Fighting to finish top 4 and unlikely to win anything. At least they used to win the cup.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Very expensive silent bowl .

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Football is slowly eating itself and these prices are just another example of it. Within the next 20 years the cycle will probably complete itself again and we will see Premier League clubs struggling to fill their stadiums. They are just cutting off their core supporters and have been for many years. And when things change (as I believe they are starting to) they will be left with only the few that can still afford to go.

I think 20 years is quite optimistic... if you watched Stoke against City on Monday, the ground was only three quarters full at best..
Obviously a number of factors at play but ultimately - relegation expectant fans not expecting to see a win against City thought better of spending £50 to sit in the cold watching an exhibition match.

Same for Arsenal against City a couple of weeks ago - again just not value for money entertainment if you are expecting your team to lose. I think the West Ham trouble has an element of fans resenting paying ££££'s to watch sh1t in a souless stadium.

I think the Premier League is at a tipping point and Spurs may well have misjudged this pricing structure, maybe not in the first season as the stadium will have a novelty factor, but lets see what happens in a few years time..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here