Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere today

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I love a good atmosphere, the North today was decent, but could have been a lot better. Having been in there against Coventry I understand the nuances, it can’t be solved over night but needs input from the club to rearrange seats.

Honestly, there is nobody who loves an atmosphere more than me, but as good as today was, it could have been better.

WTF :moo:

?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
I don't think anyone is saying it was a sizzler but merely good for the Amex, which I think we can both agree is not a huge achievement.
What a load of shit! It was brilliant today and just the latest in a long line of brilliant games and atmospheres at The Amex.

More fool you if you can't realise that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I wish these kids (or more accurately their parents) would realise that WE ARE A PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL TEAM AND WE DESERVE TO BE HERE. They should be holding signs up asking for PREMIER LEAGUE SUPERSTARS like Dunk, Murray and Knockaert’s shirts.

You get more money for Ozils on ebay

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I don't think anyone is saying it was a sizzler but merely good for the Amex, which I think we can both agree is not a huge achievement.

The atmosphere at the Amex really is pretty decent compared to many, many other grounds. Its never that bad

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
That's the most emotional I've felt at the final whistle since the Wigan game.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
That's the most emotional I've felt at the final whistle since the Wigan game.

Same - after such a tense second half and such a fantastic all round performance I was ridiculously anxious by the end of the game. Superb scenes at the final whistle. Such a huge victory to put us in a fantastic position!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fail to see how anyone can be critical of the atmosphere yesterday unless they’re fishing, trolling or just a miserablist who’ll never be happy with the Amex.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here