Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swansea City *** Official Match Thread ***

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Line up as expected. Bench is strong should we need attacking substitutions towards the end.

If it's not going well, I would hope substitutions come earlier than 70 minutes!
think the chant today should be "Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack!"

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
The Sports Network 5 are showing the game on TV in Canada, so will be fairly easy to find online if anyone wished to do so.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You would have thought, a way would be found to accomidate a £16m striker/winger. When at Home in a must win game. Surely a more attacking team selection would have sent out a better message.

A player who has played one game which he didn’t complete in a couple of months(?)... hardly surprising he’s on the bench ..current form of the front two has been good...personally i’m happy with that lineup and having the fire power to come on of necessary

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone else having trouble with Seagulls TV?

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
Anyone else having trouble with Seagulls TV?

Yes, started late, then played radio surrey feed, this was taken off and replaced with the "match has ended" loop, now just playing that annoying music with the occasional "the match will start shortly".

I have tried tweeting bbc sussex sport but it doesn't seem to have made any difference!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Yes, started late, then played radio surrey feed, this was taken off and replaced with the "match has ended" loop, now just playing that annoying music with the occasional "the match will start shortly".

I have tried tweeting bbc sussex sport but it doesn't seem to have made any difference!

I have rung them. Apparently the line has dropped out and they are working on it. Couldn't give a time scale. :(

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

I have rung them. Apparently the line has dropped out and they are working on it. Couldn't give a time scale. :(

For now he money it really is an unbelievably shit service

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not really surprised at that line up - maybe not quite the team I would have picked, but no problems with the line-up that has been picked (quick disclaimer - yes I do know and accept that CH knows what he's doing a lot better than I do!)
Bit disappointed that Baldock hasn't even made the bench - I think he'd be worth a shot in the PL at some stage.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Have we had the weekly "that must be our strongest bench ever" post yet? Couldn't see one so I'll oblige.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really struggling for streams. Seems like not much happened so far? Got Seagulls Player on as back up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here