Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £6 million Bid for Aden Flint Rejected

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Could we see a deal involving Goldson going to them on loan as part of the move? I know Ipswich wanted him in the summer but I doubt he's desperate to go them.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If we are going to play 3 at the back regularly we need another centre half..

So I don’t see goldson going anywhere

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If I was a upper league club I would not pay that much for Dunk. 30m- 50m would make him one of the top ten most expensive defenders in international club history. Seriously ?

You seem to be confusing ability and current market value.

Nobody is suggesting Dunk is capable of wiping Maldini's boots even though the richest teams in England will value Lewis as 10 times the player.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I suggested him on another thread giving Baldock on part ex as he is better than any that we have at his main job defending. I wonder what that would make Dunks value? I can see the logic of signing him and giving Bristol City Goldson on loan for the rest of the season and SB permenant return to them

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I suggested him on another thread giving Baldock on part ex as he is better than any that we have at his main job defending. I wonder what that would make Dunks value? I can see the logic of signing him and giving Bristol City Goldson on loan for the rest of the season and SB permenant return to them

Now thats an interesting pst BG

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Interesting idea, but is he much better than Goldson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

We need to keep Baldock. We need more strikers, not fewer - possibly even more so than we thought 24 hours ago.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We need to keep Baldock. We need more strikers, not fewer - possibly even more so than we thought 24 hours ago.

Not if the manager doesnt intend to use him and the revelations in the last 24 hrs makes no difference I dont think.
The manager maybe didn't intend to use him v Palace in the Cup.

And then - crunch - Izzy Brown, season over.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Interesting idea, but is he much better than Goldson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More experienced and better than both Dunk and Duffy at heading away crosses. Duffy is good heading balls from their keeper straight back but not crosses. Dunks weakness as I have said before considering his height he is poor at making defending headers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here