Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What have you been doing to take your mind off Albion matters?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I gave the grass it's first cuts of the year (3 cuts at the front) and then got trolleyed at my nephews 18th birthday do......

Family eh

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Don't knock it. I mix 80% Aldi jam with 20% my own. Stick it in posh jars with a ponce label and sell it for £3.50 a pop at farmers markets, makes me a fortune. Keep all the good stuff for meself

Regards

DR

*Clesean voice*
'His hobbies include bird watching, making jam and kicking the shite out of other football supporters'

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Got a cold. A headache and cough are surprisingly effective when it comes to making you forget about anything else but your next dose of extra-strength cold and flu remedy.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I ran 27.2 miles over the South Downs, had a hot bath, loads of wine and prawn curry. Woke up to liver, bacon and sausage for breakfast and be in the pub in a few hours. Isn't life great at the moment!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Got a cold. A headache and cough are surprisingly effective when it comes to making you forget about anything else but your next dose of extra-strength cold and flu remedy.

Are you [MENTION=28459]Prince Monolulu[/MENTION] 's wife's?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Been out birding since 0530hrs., Red Necked Nightjars, Night herons, Little, Tawny & Barn Owl and a list of 44. Our favourite venta for breakfast [large mollete with bacon & egg, coffee - 3 euros] now home for some odd jobs before settling down for the 'big match'. C'mon you Seagulls!

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Someone crashed into my wifes car on Friday and the insurance company has wrote it off, so thankfully for me my attention has switched from all the possible outcomes we need to get promotion to searching for a new car.
TBH it has been a welcome distraction.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I sold a load of stuff I don't require on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well as a 70+ mile ride couldn't switch my brain off, I can fairly safely say it's going to be long week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here