Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Day for Freedom (live)

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
You are clearly ignorant to pin those attacks on anyone but the people who committed the crimes. You will be claiming that Robinson is a racist next.

ok now you're just a parody. no reasoning, no culpability, no awareness you're as bad as those you oppose. taken in by tommy EDL robinson lol

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Most of the people in that line up seem to be on the way down, this seems like they're just trying to keep their names in the spotlight.

You couldn't be more wrong. After the Buzfeed hit job on Milo his followers on Facebook increased 50%.

All thhose listed have seen growth rates on their sites, pages or publications, it follows the growth in social media and the collapse of the MSM. I could quote loads of figures to back this upm but eventually to save their own skin the MSM will start giving some of these their own programmes and shows, then the Dam will break....

Feat. Gavin Mcinness. MILO. Stefan Molyneux. Lauren Southern. Count Dankula. Sargon Of Akkad. Tommy Robinson. Raheem Kassam.

Theres 8 names there, theres about another 30 or more bubbling under.

Change is coming....:smile:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
ok now you're just a parody. no reasoning, no culpability, no awareness you're as bad as those you oppose. taken in by tommy EDL robinson lol

Why are you linking Tommy Robinson to EDL which he has disavowed, would you do the same for former terorist and murderer Nelson Mandela?i

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Why are you linking Tommy Robinson to EDL which he has disavowed, would you do the same for former terorist and murderer Nelson Mandela?i

Yes I would, of course, Mandela was fighting against an apartheid state.

P*** off with comparing him to Tommy Robinson. Ridiculous.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Don't lol me. Provide the evidence where Robinson has said anything racist if you are going to make that claim.

You have to be extremely disingenuous to even begin to argue that Robinson isn't responsible for inspiring islamaphobia.

Wrap it up in whatever semantic sandwich you want, but making out that he's not a band leader of a hate choir is false. check twitter. your class of bigotry is spread far and wide. own it.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You have to be extremely disingenuous to even begin to argue that Robinson isn't responsible for inspiring islamaphobia.

Wrap it up in whatever semantic sandwich you want, but making out that he's not a band leader of a hate choir is false. check twitter. your class of bigotry is spread far and wide. own it.

At the end of the 1970s, Iranian fundamentalists invented the term "Islamophobia" formed in analogy to "xenophobia". https://newrepublic.com/article/81178/the-invention-islamophobia

Your argument has failed through lack of basic knowledge. You clearly haven't got a clue and your thought process is flawed. Thank you you have proved my point that you are ignorant and spouting out nonsense..

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Spent the day at this wonderful woman's house in Chiddingly today. Only invasion US female war photographer. Spent the morning in Dachau and the evening in Hitler's bath, whilst he was dying in his bunker. That was a day of freedom. The mud on the bath mat are from the concentration camp.
890f254c8ba08683459509b869745ecd.jpg

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
At the end of the 1970s, Iranian fundamentalists invented the term "Islamophobia" formed in analogy to "xenophobia". https://newrepublic.com/article/81178/the-invention-islamophobia

Your argument has failed through lack of basic knowledge. You clearly haven't got a clue and your thought process is flawed. Thank you you have proved my point that you are ignorant and spouting out nonsense..

see this is what I mean by disingenuous, everyone knows what islamaphobia is, what it represents, the hatred it spreads and you're responding with an actually 'Iranian fundamentalists invented the term "Islamophobia" formed in analogy to "xenophobia".'

beyond hope.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
see this is what I mean by disingenuous, everyone knows what islamaphobia is, what it represents, the hatred it spreads and you're responding with an actually 'Iranian fundamentalists invented the term "Islamophobia" formed in analogy to "xenophobia".'

beyond hope.

No you claimed that Robinson inspired Islamophobia. He clearly didn't so you are the one who is disingenuous and everyone can read this conversation to confirm it for themselves.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yes I would, of course, Mandela was fighting against an apartheid state.

P*** off with comparing him to Tommy Robinson. Ridiculous.

the Comparison was on the point of rehabilitation or your sketchy view of people, the end does not justify the means and Tommy Robinson is fighting authoritarianism thats got a higher body count than apartied.

comparison was spot on.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Love these guys.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Rather worrying this hijacking of NSC by the far right and the board's fascist element. The only saving grace is nobody takes people like Slymjym and Looney seriously, so not much to be concerned about. I do find it odd that anyone would let their board be a vehicle for this material though.

The people who fall for Tommy Robinson's rhetoric are sick, sick individuals.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
the Comparison was on the point of rehabilitation or your sketchy view of people, the end does not justify the means and Tommy Robinson is fighting authoritarianism thats got a higher body count than apartied.

comparison was spot on.

Hahah.

Oh. You're serious.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Rather worrying this hijacking of NSC by the far right and the board's fascist element. The only saving grace is nobody takes people like Slymjym and Looney seriously, so not much to be concerned about. I do find it odd that anyone would let their board be a vehicle for this material though.

The people who fall for Tommy Robinson's rhetoric are sick, sick individuals.

Don't be so childish. You have just proved that people like you are the problem and you have your own ANTIFA agenda labeling everyone who disagrees with you as a Nazi and facsists etc etc. Grow up and quote me something Robinson has said that you disagree with rather than all these ad hominems?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't be so childish. You have just proved that people like you are the problem and you have your own ANTIFA agenda by labeling everyone who disagrees with you as a Nazi. Grow up and quote me something Robinson has said that you disagree with rather than all these ad hominems?
The word ANTIFA has puzzled me for a while.

Why do people not just say *anti-fascist* ? ???

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
From 53.30 in the video there's some...ya know... enlightened views to...ya know...be heard.

Any commie sympathies I... ya know... used to have, have now been...ya know...blown out of the water by...ya know...the well reasoned eloquent views put forward by...ya know...this bloke with the...ya know...Get Out Commies placard.

Guess who his new found political hero is? Ya know...the one that made him see the light :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here