Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea (Mike dean)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Love Chris Kavanagh though. You never know maybe Mike Dean will trip over a daisy or something, and Chris will have to take the whistle.
Trip over while doing his Morecambe and Wise dance down the touchline to wind up the fans hopefully. The ****.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
A guaranteed decent atmosphere is nailed on now.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
At Swansea he made a point in the pre match warm up of running down to the away fans. When we hurled a ton of abuse at him he made a gesture and said something to his assistants. But then it was all over, point made by us and accepted by him. Southampton I noticed he wanted to warm up at the away end again and tried to force his assistants to run our way but they turned and went the other way. But by that game all was over between us.
I reckon he will have it easy, until he makes a mistake.
Now if Ron Challis (RIP) could have stepped in to the Amex

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
To all those who think he’ll be alright be warned!

He seems to through random periods of uncontroversial normality then suddenly realises he’s not been back page news for a few weeks.

Result? He gives a ridiculous penalty decision (check) or controversially sends someone off (check). Happy now he’s now centre of attention again he can quietly ref a couple of games before reminding us yet again about what a complete wanker he is.

My concern is that it will be this game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

el punal

You obviously don't know Mike Dean he will make it all about him, he'll love it!! Look at me, look at me.. can't stand the bloke. I won't forget!

As many have already posted he has been in charge of three Albion games this season with no controversy. Yes, he may be a self centred "look at me" tw*t but then so are a lot of refs. I, too, won't forget his performance at that vital game at Middlesbrough but really we've moved on from there. We got promotion, Middlesbrough got relegated, let's leave it at that.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
To all those who think he’ll be alright be warned!

He seems to through random periods of uncontroversial normality then suddenly realises he’s not been back page news for a few weeks.

Result? He gives a ridiculous penalty decision (check) or controversially sends someone off (check). Happy now he’s now centre of attention again he can quietly ref a couple of games before reminding us yet again about what a complete wanker he is.

My concern is that it will be this game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably time he had one or two of those moments in our favour.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
We have made our point re Boro but best not to provoke him lest a borderline decision just happens to go against us !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here