Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
How many have Cov sold?

cov.JPG

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
I’m sticking firmly to my 0930 Tuesday prediction. It’s going to need brisk sales Monday though......

Sunday is always very slow for tickets sales so I doubt we'll sell more than 200-250 today. Monday is always much busier and I'd be surprised if we sold less than 800 tomorrow. So I reckon there will be around 500 left by the end of Monday and they will have to consider opening WSU.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Sunday is always very slow for tickets sales so I doubt we'll sell more than 200-250 today. Monday is always much busier and I'd be surprised if we sold less than 800 tomorrow. So I reckon there will be around 500 left by the end of Monday and they will have to consider opening WSU.

I guess the nightmare for the club will be if there is only 500 people rattling around in the west upper.
They will have got it wrong on ticket sales for sure then.

If you look at the source code on the ticketing web page you can determine the capacity for each section. E3A 125, E3B 316, E3C 542, E3D 614, E3E 614, E3F 530, E3G 323, E3H 125. So the total is 3189.

This is correct. Although not every ticket in the ESU went on sale last week. There was around 72 hl d back in B block and every non wc seat in the southern most block. Maybe these had already been flogged to a group or they can be released later.

There is still a possibility of a couple of hundred more in the lower tiers too if the club want to squeeze the segregation areas.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So what attendance are we looking at for this game?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So what attendance are we looking at for this game?

With the ESU sold out, and it's on track to do that this week, and the Shelf offered to kids' groups, it only leaves the WSU, so we'd be at about 26,000 (assuming 1901ers attend in good number).

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
This is all very exciting this thread.

I guess they would have to open the WSU. Surely they wouldn't leave it shut and stop sales.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Will the 1901 numbers automatically appear within the prettendance?

I thought they would but I don't know whether they do or not.

Other than that, Cup games are the least pretendy of the pretendances due to everyone buying a specific ticket for the game, unlike regular home games where c23,000 people have a season ticket.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I thought they would but I don't know whether they do or not.

Other than that, Cup games are the least pretendy of the pretendances due to everyone buying a specific ticket for the game, unlike regular home games where c23,000 people have a season ticket.

1901 are included in the pretendance. But given its free and they are allowed to pass them on the cup games have been pretty well attended to date anyway, so largely irrelevant.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here